Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies!! scruff or clean shaven?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Scruffy vag fer sure, no need to buy brillo pads anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

imho, clean shaven never really gets my attention, at least a bit of stubble is very hot tbh. extra points for a full on but not too long beard :D
    i want rugged, not little boy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Scruff Scruff Scruff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Stubble, bit of a beard, goatee - win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alandublin33

seems the ladies are mad for a bit of stubble , lads put down your razors now! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭Paddy Bateman

Shaven pubes. Stubble on the dial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I can't stand stubble, but I like scruffy. Long enough that it won't give me stubble rash.

Noooo you have to love a bit of stubble rash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

I personally find shaving a bit of a chore. So I just let some stubble grow and when it's no longer stuble and becoming 'beard-like', I shave. Simple. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

It depends on the guy really. Some-one men can carry off a bit scruff, others can't.

I must admit though I am rather partial to the rugged look myself.....think Sawyer in Lost, yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

Scruffies! F*&k you Neats!

• Advertisement

Clean shaven. I like to see his meat.

Advertisement