Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lads, I didnt break the tv. All was okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Have to go to work now :( Missing the All Ireland hurling semi final.
    Waaaaaaaaaah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Delightfully Pessimistic

Not in a good mood at all. Overwhelming feeling of being unwanted and just all round feeling like shit right now to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Seriously considering moving out a this point. Either that, or I swing for her.

Just called for my off duty for placement this week ('coz I'm in a new ward this week).
    And my day off is feckin' tomorrow. Sigh. Just wanted to get the first day out of the way tbh. That's always the worst of it.

Although I'm slightly grateful considering today at work was ridiculously busy and I'm knackered. But sure, what ya gonna do..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I'm so tired :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

The boots I've been stalking on ASOS for aaages have been reduced by 30 euro but they don't have my size. Bah, why did I not get them sooner?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Have to go to work now :( Missing the All Ireland hurling semi final.
    Waaaaaaaaaah.

I was drinking with the Kilkenny hurlers earlier, they stayed in the hotel across the road from my house. Sound lads. They all bought 5 bottles each for the hour long journey home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Okay, Irish Times, you can post the CAO points now please and thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I already had tonsillitis this month but now I've got the most painful strep throat ever.its covered in white bits and the doc dosent open till half 11.Im a big crying mess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

My kitten just jumped out a high 1st storey window on to concrete. He's limping a bit now and otherwise seems fine but god the little bastard gave me a heart attack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Seeing everyone on fb and here posting about how delighted they are with their cao offers is making me wish I hadn't done ty...........

But well done everyone all the same :)

Following my trip to the doctor and the hospital it looks like I've glandular fever.fml.wont know fr certain till Wednesday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I am very very sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

My bedroom happens to be the warmest and stuffiest room in the house. Therefore, very impossible to study in. There is nowhere else in my house I can study in as my family's bedrooms obviously cannot be used, and my siblings and family are using every other room in the house atm. Nowhere else I can study at this hour, NOT COOL!!! Ugggggh, might just get an early bus to Cork tomorrow and use the library all day instead! Freaking out and need to pass these repeats!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My bedroom happens to be the warmest and stuffiest room in the house. Therefore, very impossible to study in. There is nowhere else in my house I can study in as my family's bedrooms obviously cannot be used, and my siblings and family are using every other room in the house atm. Nowhere else I can study at this hour, NOT COOL!!! Ugggggh, might just get an early bus to Cork tomorrow and use the library all day instead! Freaking out and need to pass these repeats!

If that was intentional, then I love you. <3 :P

Argh: After two solid weeks of studying for these repeats, it's starting to sink in that I really have no idea what I'm doing. Link-In looking more and more likely with every passing moment. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If that was intentional, then I love you. <3 :P

Argh: After two solid weeks of studying for these repeats, it's starting to sink in that I really have no idea what I'm doing. Link-In looking more and more likely with every passing moment. :(

Whats a link-in?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

flyswatter wrote: »
    Whats a link-in?

You repeat the modules you fail. It would mean I'd have about 4 hours college a week each semester, then I'd link in with the current 2nd years for 3rd year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Urgh, tonsillitis again. Coming at a really bad time, I'm training someone in at work for the next 2 weeks so spending the day talking was a nightmare. Owweee...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

aaaaaaand I left my big massive notepad with all my Philosophy notes in Wexford... faaaack :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Last day off was last Wednesday. Off tomorrow then not again until next Wednesday. So so tired. Copious amounts of caffeine will be required today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

A car alarm outside has been going off for the past two hours. I wish someone had just stolen the stupid thing. Maybe if I go out and smash all it's windows in it will stop...or at least make me feel better.

My head is thumping. And I want to ****in kill someone. The faster my dad collects me from this stupid city, the better. Another hour to wait and I'm tired and some fag is talking really loud beside me in his stupid thick dublin accent on the phone. No mood for it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

My head is thumping. And I want to ****in kill someone. The faster my dad collects me from this stupid city, the better. Another hour to wait and I'm tired and some fag is talking really loud beside me in his stupid thick dublin accent on the phone. No mood for it all.

:eek:

So that's all liquids I can add to the list of stuff I can't keep down.Well Glandular fever you're winning this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

I got flying lessons for my birthday.
    Class present for someone as into aviation as I am.
    But my Dad has never been a comfortable flyer and was against the idea from the start.So here I am now,couple weeks after my birthday and the voucher is still sitting on the table.Have asked to go 5+ times and got answers which result in raised voices.
    Getting disheartened now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I have a cold. It's August,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Namlub wrote: »
    I have a cold. It's August,
    That's because all the diseased people are out enjoying the not-as-cold weather and transmitting it through that slightly less humid air. You're never safe from a cold.

Right so into day 5 without food,vomited up soup and flat lucozade which was all I'd had.

Not even able to keep painkillers down and two hours sleep seems to be the max I can get.

Also my tonsils are so swollen and covered in white chunks that it's getting hard to even swallow water.

May I just say fml.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement