Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

• 22-02-2012 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

As the last one was such a success I said I would start early, not going with the first weekend in April as it's Easter.

Pick a date and we can go from there :)

On a location, unless you have been in the pub and know it's suitable for a large group please don't suggest it. Also I will look for wheel chair accessible places!

Multi choice poll 104 votes

Friday 13 April
    0% 0 votes
    Saturday 14 April
    34% 36 votes
    Friday 20 April
    21% 22 votes
    Saturday 21 April
    13% 14 votes
    Friday 27 April
    18% 19 votes
    Saturday 28 April
    12% 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

TLL are having a night out on 3rd march too if anybodies interested:) A couple of the lads have already expressed interest

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'm honestly not going to know till closer to the date. I'm liking the sound of Friday the 13th though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I'm honestly not going to know till closer to the date. I'm liking the sound of Friday the 13th though. :pac:

Well no point in putting on one next month with Paddy's and all so said I would wait till April when people have money and are not off drink for Lent!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pembily wrote: »
    Well no point in putting on one next month with Paddy's and all so said I would wait till April when people have money and are not off drink for Lent!

Haha, easy Pemb, I'm not moaning about how far ahead the dates are. :)

Meant that I may have something else going on in April is all. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,066 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Any of those dates is fine! Im back from hols on 13th so a later one would be better but if its that weekend I can just finish of my hols! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I think a saturday is probably a better bet for people that have to travel from afar! (you know - that place outside the pale called "the country")

Pretty sure I'm good for all Saturdays! :)

Haha, easy Pemb, I'm not moaning about how far ahead the dates are. :)

Meant that I may have something else going on in April is all. :P

Sorry I didn't mean to come across grumpy :o You will find something to moan about anyway :P

I said I had better give the options of Friday and Saturday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

I'm good for any date, but have a mild preference for the 28th (that's my pay day :))

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

I'm abroad with work for two weeks from the 20th, so the first weekend is the only one that suits me! Looking forward to it already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Don't think I'll go to this one. Have fun lads and ladies :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

KTRIC wrote: »
    Don't think I'll go to this one. Have fun lads and ladies :)

:eek: Blasphemy!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Wont be here for any of em..away for the whole of April and a big chunk of May with work :(

• Administrators Posts: 53,127 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Weekend of 20th 21st suits best, working the weekend of 13/14th.....

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

More beers :eek: Will have to see which way the majority votes on dates before I commit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Hi Folks
    Sorry to be a pain in the you know wheres, but can you all please vote again, except this time ye have the multi choice option, whohoo!
    :)

But with multi vote, most people (not pointing any fingers, especially at myself) will vote for all the dates.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

21st of April is 3 days after mah birthday,just sayin like.

21st of April is 3 days after mah birthday,just sayin like.

Either way, April Beers yer getting the bumps!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Either way, April Beers yer getting the bumps!

Is it bad that I read "You're getting the humps" Damn Pem and her hump day!

• Advertisement

Daisies wrote: »

Don't blame me :P

Daisies wrote: »

Shhhhhh you'll ruin the suprise!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

my exams are 18th and 23rd so only the last two options for me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I won't commit to anything cos I've a lot on around then but I'll do my best to be there, whenever ye decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

All of the days!!!

I might have essays shortly after the last weekend. Depnds on how much of a good student I am by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I won't know till nearer the time. Hopefully it ain't around exam time. It sadden me to miss the one just gone! :(

I'll have a thinker about venues. ;) How many people turned up last weekend?

Larianne wrote: »
    I won't know till nearer the time. Hopefully it ain't around exam time. It sadden me to miss the one just gone! :(

I'll have a thinker about venues. ;) How many people turned up last weekend?
    Couldn't say, but there were Boardsies everywhere. Even on the nite link home. 30 ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Wow! Big turn out.

Larianne wrote: »
    Wow! Big turn out.
    It's hard to say for sure, we didn't have a tshirt or a sign, maybe some weren't Boardsies. I know I was talking for ages to a guy who didn't know what I was on about when I asked for his username :pac;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Any date suits me really. I promise I won't forget to book the weekend off work this time. :o

Advertisement