Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    *grumble grumble grumble*

Bah! Sun doesn't stream prettily through the window in the morning, it comes in, bouces off the floor, bounces of the ceiling, floor, ceiling, AND BAM! right in your f*cking eyes waking you up from a nice sleep.

Sun brings out wasps and bees. No sun, no wasps and bees to buzz around my head like annoying bastards and sting for no reason!

People all sitting around in the grass eating ice-creams while I'm rushing off to work in a boiling hot PC lab for the day.

BAH HUMBUG! :(:(

I see your frustration, I really do, but I love the sunshine - it makes everything happier! Like the world's been sprinkled with golddust for a little while (different in countries where it's hot ALL the time). :o
    And even if you did live in Finland you wouldn't completely escape the sun - they have some of the nicest summers ever up there, like the sun shines 22 hours a day xP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Gigantic bumble bee just chilling in my room despite my attemptes to herd him out the window!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I feel like I've lost my mojo. How does one go about getting it back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Stupid friends wanting to sit out in the sun today, now I'm all dopey and headachey

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So now all my sheets are in folders, but theyre in crappy card like folders that are bending and crumpling the papers coz they obvs dont fit.. Need new folders... Supermassive ones.. Even if theyre not as pretty as the ones I have now..
    Also although all my sheets are in folders I still know none of the information and I have like 4 tests this week :(

• Advertisement

BLOODY CAREERS WORK - DO YOURSELF! XP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I know I'm a student and all and I should love house parties, but ffs, would the people 2 doors down please shut the FCUK up! Your two doors down and I can feel my walls shaking! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

ARGGGGH!! forgot credit union closes on Wednesday!!!

CAREERS HOMEWORK - I WIN. FINALLY COMPLETED IT XD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Why couldn't my immune system be more like Team Actimel. Everytime there's a sniff of a cold around (pun intended) my immune system cowers in the corner like a complete wimp, leaving me to suffer the worst cold I've had this year. My nose keeps switching from totally blocked to running like a tap and I've got a hoor of a cough too. I wish I could just curl up in a corner and die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Constant headaches stopping me from doing my work! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

So tired! I only realised this afternoon in my flute lesson how absolutely exhausted I am - I don't think I could play more than two bars without screwing up. Actually need sleep so ridiculously badly. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Lads, Adrienne Rich has died:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Are you serious?:eek:

Edit: I have a Spanish oral exam in the morning. No me gusta.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

LC is set in october befoer anyone get's bright ideas.

Argh: I'm too lazy to find a forever alone meme. just, imagine i found a really good forever alone meme about how I'm forever alone. that should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Everything is falling apart and theres nothing I can do to stop it.
    Hate this feeling.

Also college procrastination is upping its game!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Everything is falling apart and theres nothing I can do to stop it.
    Hate this feeling.

Also college procrastination is upping its game!

Heres some duct tape
    duct-tape.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I fúcked up my ankle again. Damn clumsiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Exams are so close, I wish I could just concentrate!

• Advertisement

The tension in this house is becoming unbearable... It's going to reach critical mass soon and just explode. Hate being in the middle of crap like this all the fúcking time.

And my ankle is starting to swell. The ice treatment didn't work. Hope it doesn't last the same amount of time as the last time it happened. Can't be limping around campus for a week again. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

So I learned that setting a balloon on fire doesnt end well....

:P

Nice lil burn on my finger now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

The sun is gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Such a stresfull day :(

Also, people can ring me on my number fine, but if I ring or text someone else a completely different number is coming up :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

And so my first year in college is, essentially, over. Now I just have to make some pretty big decisions. The prospect of next year is not one that I'm looking forward to, this year was bad and I don't see how next year will be any better. But if I want to transfer and do first year in another course in the college I'll have to pay full fees and it's so expensive. And I'm not sure what I even want to do and I'm afraid if I change I'll still just end up in the same position as this year and that won't be good. I can't really move to a different college either because that would be even more expensive. I just don't know what to do. To stick with what I'm at and hope it gets better or change and hope it gets better.

Gah, I can't make decisions. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

3 minute ads? Youtube you're taking the complete piss at this stage! :mad:

M&S* wrote: »
    3 minute ads? Youtube you're taking the complete piss at this stage! :mad:

There're still people without AdBlock? :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    There're still people without AdBlock? :confused::confused:

I didn't know this existed, and I just downloaded it, and it's amazing and now I'll never have to watch that stupid Lynx ad or the bloody Jameson short film ad again! Praise the Lord wnolan1992 and his miracles!

I didn't know this existed, and I just downloaded it, and it's amazing and now I'll never have to watch that stupid Lynx ad or the bloody Jameson short film ad again! Praise the Lord wnolan1992 and his miracles!

*shyly waves away praise*

Also works a treat on RTE Player, but you'll have to disable it for 4oD. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Gah, why did I say I would go to this party... I'm the most anti-social person ever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement