Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clit piercings

• 06-08-2003 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about getting my clit pierced. Does anyone here have it done or know anyone who has it done? How did they find it and are the benefits really that good?
    I heard that it's only good for a while and loses feeling after a few months. Is that just bullsh?
    I'm gonna Google it too to get info but if anyone has anything helpful to say I'd appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

2 friends of mine got it done a few years ago. They still love it. Painfull to get done though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Malaise

As you probably already know, it's not your clit that get pierced, but your clit hood. This skin is actually very thin, & from what I've heard, it's a lot less painful than it sounds. I've considered it, but decided to put it off til the winter.

It's gonna put a certain amount of pressure on your clit, which is why it's said to heighten the sensations etc, this doesn't seem to be something that can fade...

Once you get over the qualms of flashing your pink bits at your friendly piercer, :o I'd say go for it!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Yeah, that's the thing. I don't fancy the idea of flashing my bits at some stranger! It's a bit weird to think about but maybe I'll go for it. (and I know it's the clit hood, not the actual clit - ouch!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Guest

you cant get your clit pierced in ireland its illegal.
    The hyper sensitivity associated with clit piercing disappears though it can last as long as 3 years.
    After this period of time its dead as a dodo, numb as dead baby, no senstion, nadda.
    Hence the illegality.
    The hood piercing as previously mentioned its fun and is legal.
    As a man I am of the opinion (so is everyone else I presume) that any woman who has a clithood piercing screams sex.
    Mmmmmm
    So whats your number? :)

No seriously we love it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by ark^baby
    you cant get your clit pierced in ireland its illegal.
    The hyper sensitivity associated with clit piercing disappears though it can last as long as 3 years.
    The hood piercing as previously mentioned its fun and is legal.
    As a man I am of the opinion (so is everyone else I presume) that any woman who has a clithood piercing screams sex.

Grow up. Please don't post complete b*ll**** here again.
    It *is* possible to pierce the clit, it's just pretty uncommon compared to clit hood piercings. It's certainly NOT illegal to perform it in Ireland though. Remember, there *are* not laws regarding body piercing in this country!

Horizontal hood piercings are less painful, they don't increase sensitivity for everyone, personally i've never heard of anyone actually losing sensitivity because of the piercing.

If you're embarrased you can get it done by a female piercer :)
    Triona in Celestial Ring is very good.
    Having your clit pierced doesn't 'scream sex' or make you some sort of slut. If you're into piercings, genital one's are a natural progression...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i've heard its possible to lose all feeling if you get the actual clit pierced incorrectly or something but granted i know very little about this.
    i know someone who got a bar put through the skin BEHIND the clit or something, she's got a hood piercing too, she posted a pic i thought it looked very cool.
    im guessing i wouldn't be allowed to post something like that here tho yeah?

Originally posted by Seraphina

im guessing i wouldn't be allowed to post something like that here tho yeah?

No, you can't :)
    But ppl can PM you for the pic !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by eth0_
    No, you can't :)
    But ppl can PM you for the pic !

Me thinks Seraphina's inbox is now full :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

post the pic
    for science loike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Seraphina have you asked ur friend if she wants her bits posted over boards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

its not actually, no one wants too see, hehe obviously a bit odd for some

and she wont mind me pm'ing the pic to one or two people because she posted it all over a public board herself :p

Originally posted by fisty
    post the pic
    for science loike.

I'll put you over my knee!

Ooh, Kinky!

My best mate gave me a voucher for a piercing in Metal Morphosis. Some people seem to think this place isn't great but she loves it. She got her tongue done there by a South African guy and said he's lovely, although she went back to get the bar changed when the swelling went down and the girl she spoke to was a total bee-atch!

Anyway, I'm still thinking of getting my clit hood pierced...a bit more consideration and research and the decision should be made!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Kwizatz Anorak

If you're embarrased you can get it done by a female piercer
    Triona in Celestial Ring is very good.

There's also a girl from Cork in Body Shock... just so you have the option.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I will admit to being a perve.. Pm it to me :p

Originally posted by Kwizatz Anorak

There's also a girl from Cork in Body Shock... just so you have the option.

That's Kate...she's not a piercer or even an apprentice...she's a counter girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by eth0_
    That's Kate...she's not a piercer or even an apprentice...she's a counter girl.

You'd be safe with her so... (no pun).

Originally posted by Typedef
    You'd be safe with her so... (no pun).

I don't get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Malaise

Originally posted by Sandi
    She got her tongue done there by a South African guy and said he's lovely

Ok, I'm not bitching for the sake of bitching... but from what I've heard from various sources; he is very nice, so nice in fact that he comes on to anyone in a skirt & personally wouldn't like that in a piercer!

Anyway, I'm still thinking of getting my clit hood pierced...a bit more consideration and research and the decision should be made! [/QUOTE]

As I mentioned, find him way too sleazy & think you should def go elsewhere to get something that personal done!

Malaise, advice taken.
    I'm not too happy about going to Metal Morphosis anyway coz I've heard bad things. The thing is, my best mate had a great experience there and she likes the place and got me a €15 voucher towards a piercing there! So I'm thinking of getting something else, maybe my belly button, done in Metal Morphosis and going to Body Shock (I've been there for piercings 3 times and like it) to get the hood piercing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

ah well gl and hf

Cheers. It'll probably be a while though before I get it done. But I'll let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

And make sure you post up photos afterwards!
    For er... educational purposes...

I'm not taking photos of my... em... down there! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

My wife get her piercing done yesterday in Snakebite and she would like to recommend them to everyone thats considering getting one done.

Her 1st Piercing aswell :D

Neonitrix :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

my lover has a vertical clit hood piercing and she loves it, she had it done maybe over 4 years ago.

For the first few years she was very hyper sensitive and would often cum from vibrations from bus seats or regularly miss her stop.

That seams to happen less now but she is still much more senstive then pre-piercing.

Use the 15 euro voucher form metal morphises to buy different jewelery for your piercings and take peoples advice and go somewhere else to get it done.

xx
    hope thats of help

Cheers for that. I'm definately not going anywhere near Metalmorphosis for piercings. I'm trying to persuade my mate not to either.
    I'm thinking of a horizontal hood piercing though. As far as I know, the vertical one makes more direct contact with the clit than a horizontal one. Still only thinking about it. I'll end up with it eventually though, however long I think about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Once again I am a small voice crying in the wind:

I've been going to MM for years for my piercings, jewellery changes and check-ups and they've been brilliant. Also, the SA piercer, Sean, is incredibly friendly and professional. NOT a sleaze.

Not that I'm trying to persuade you to go there. Just that I want to defend them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'm no gynaeologist but I'll take a look at it if you like... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

I'm no gynaeologist but I'll take a look at it if you like...
    i dont know what im doing but i'll take a look anyway

Advertisement