Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork First Year Girls Filmed Tearing Each Other Apart Over a Guy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Have we established their ages yet?
    I want to know if its ok to make sexual references :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

There was an incident of two girls at a local school(2nd years and outside the gates) fighting when the father of one of the two girls pulls up.
    Punches the head of the girl who was not his daughter:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I went to an all girls secondary school and never once took part in, saw or heard of a fight in the five years I was there. In fact, I've never seen two girls/women fighting. It must be the circles I move in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ProZack

girl2 wrote: »
    Didn't watch it all. Despicable. The one at the very beginning who set it up and then walked away laughin the bit out deserves a good fückin hiding.

Would be nice to see her get a good few slaps alright, stupid cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Have we established their ages yet?
    I want to know if its ok to make sexual references :pac:

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mariano rivera

They got a grand day for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Smidge wrote: »
    There was an incident of two girls at a local school(2nd years and outside the gates) fighting when the father of one of the two girls pulls up.
    Punches the head of the girl who was not his daughter:eek:
    That kinda sh1t went on in my alma mater too - unreal fights there. Nothing to do with what circles I was in, it just happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

endacl wrote: »
    Nicole, not Niamh. Both Nicole and Aoife will be able to vote in a few years.

Ladies and gentlemen, our nation's future!

:eek::eek::eek:

Jesus don't be dramatic anyway whatever you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

The girl who pushed them together to fight is without doubt the one who should be punished. Despicable little runt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭emo72

Aah jaysus, they're only kids. They don't have a clue in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

endacl wrote: »
    Nicole, not Niamh. Both Nicole and Aoife will be able to vote in a few years.

Ladies and gentlemen, our nation's future!

:eek::eek::eek:

i had a punch up with a fella in my class over a can of coke yet we went on to me good mates, dont fret

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭p.oconnor

In all fairness .... A great day for the parish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mariano rivera

i had a punch up with a fella in my class over a can of coke yet we went on to me good mates, dont fret

Exactly

Give em a couple of years and they will out pushing prams and sharing fags

Best Buds for Life

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

G'wan Nicoooole.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I went to an all girls secondary school and never once took part in, saw or heard of a fight in the five years I was there. In fact, I've never seen two girls/women fighting. It must be the circles I move in.

Wow, you must be really, really special!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

what convent did you go to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

The lad probably thinks he's class now.

Wow, you must be really, really special!

Nah, not really. Just really, really old. :P

And special. :D

The Bower in Athlone. I'm sure things have changed though since I was there and that the girls have moved with the times. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Heh, I went to a convent too. Means nothin'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,155 ✭✭✭Wompa1

The girls fights were the best in secondary school. Always the dirtiest fights and usually pretty funny because they'd both end up crying. Excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So what
    Two mutants fightin in cork
    Nothin new there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

girl2 wrote: »
    Didn't watch it all. Despicable. The one at the very beginning who set it up and then walked away laughin the bit out deserves a good fückin hiding.

Yeah, did you notice that girl was also saying to "Nicole" (i think) at the start of video, "they're not going to put it up on facebook Nicole" before bringing her over to fight the other one.
    Yeah em, it's just going to be put all over Twitter and Boards.ie, possibly Youtube, but don't worry not facebook.
    There was a case before of a video that went on youtube about a highschool girl getting beat up badly. Victoria Lindsay was the girl's name. Pretty sure it went to court and everything. I saw the film that was based on the true story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Wompa1 wrote: »
    The girls fights were the best in secondary school. Always the dirtiest fights and usually pretty funny because they'd both end up crying. Excellent

Often pretty vicious - hair pulling, scratching, etc. I remember girls putting their friends rings on their fingers in preparation too. Often more violent than the lads' scuffles, I found. The fights were often accompanied by a tremendous amount of bitchy behaviour too.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

They're like pikeys doing knuckle boxing. Idiot trashy kids

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

So what
    Nothin new there

At least we fight fair down here, youngfellas not much older than those two getting shot up your way these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Ahhh.. their parents must be so proud of their little darling princesses and their new found 15 mins of fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I think women/girls fighting is disgusting absolutely vile. There's something about it that turns my stomach. I'd be so ashamed if my daughter (2) did that when she is older. Went to a convent, plenty of bitching but never saw any fights. Funny that boxing is my favourite sport. I bet the girls parents will be real proud when they see this video which no doubt they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

mooman wrote: »
    So what
    Nothin new there

At least we fight fair down here, youngfellas not much older than those two getting shot up your way these days.
    Not near me that's crumlin
    everyone gettin shot there survives
    Very few in tallaght survive
    Idiots can't shoot straight in crumlin
    Lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Not near me that's crumlin
    everyone gettin shot there survives
    Very few in tallaght survive
    Idiots can't shoot straight in crumlin
    Lol