Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

game industry heroes... who are yours?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

ah sure feck it, props to Romero too. Doom and Doom 2 are fantastic games. He had some brilliant ideas back in the day. He's a pretty sound bloke too
    Careful, he might try and make you his bitch. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Schafer. That is all :cool:

Honestly, it would be really easy to write a really long list here, but if I had to pick one, Tim Schafer is the guy.

Sakaguchi would be 2 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The guys at Ghostlight for releasing so many RPGs that would never have seen the light of day over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ken Kutaragi
    All hail the playstation!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Bobby Kotick

trollollollolloll

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Julian Gollop, that is all.

ZX_Laser_Squad.png

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭goalscoringhero

Dino Dini.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Another addition to my list that I almost forgot, The Bitmap Brothers
    (I know it's a company as opposed to a person/people, but they made a few great games back in the day. Used to love GODS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Sid Meier probably. Civ and alpha centuri were probably two games that sucked up more of my life than any other.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,234 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

yu suzuki, even if it was just to thank him for the amazing masterpieces that were Shenmue 1 and 2. There will never be a game I want more than Shenmue 3.

• Advertisement
Advertisement