Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Nexus- Definitely new/unused

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

how the hell would tesco still have an unused one of those? there out of production for well over a year now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Nexus warehouse stock could be there quite a while or a wholesaler in the same scenario, then offload at low price to larger retailer in one swoop, sure there are still brand new Sammy Tab 3.0 7" first gen on sale in place...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Anyone see any nexus in cork please?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭corkmans1

If anyone spots a Microsoft office 2013 in tesco around cork might let me know please. Tried wilton no sign of it there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 pd40

Trivial Pursuit (family edition) is 5.75 in cork mahon store. They are stacked behind the 'ker plunk' at the end of the aisle rather than on the main toy aisle where the price tag is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

The Barbie and the secret door dolls were €10-15 before christmas, the Unicorn was the only one not reduced until now, this
    Unicorn is scanning at €15 in Tesco Douglas,

handy for any barbie lovers out there....especially if they picked up the dolls at christmas.

336169.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭ablelocks

1 or 2 of the trivial pursuit family sets left in nenagh at 5.75

philips oven light bulbs 1.50

asus 7" memo pad is now priced at €68 however none in stock - might be in other stores.

no nexuses (Nexii?)

the philips steam generator iron yoke is now scanning at €51 - however none on shelf now, might come back later - might be in other stores.

some kids single duvet covers reduced to €10

forgot about this :

sounds like a bargain but not sure if it is :

Asus Laptop 15.6" with 1tb drive and 6gb RAM - Model Asus X550CA-XX647H - marked €269

in the nenagh store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Just back from Clearwater and saw this in the glass cabinet down near the cafe. there was only one but judging from the specs it might be a decent enough lappy.
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/packard-bell-ts-laptop-intel-core-i3-6gb-1tb-156-display-white/215-2982.prd

img_20150124_1022232gql1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Tesco Wilton have a clip strip of the scotch tape pop up refills scanning at 24c. The barcode ends in 5591 and they are hanging at the opposite side of the aisle from the tape and glue. The wrist holders with a single refill are marked down to €1.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

40" Samsung Series 5 LED tv, model UE40H5500, down to €399 from €549. 5 left in Tesco Extra, Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

colcatscar wrote: »
    40" Samsung Series 5 LED tv, model UE40H5500, down to €399 from €549. 5 left in Tesco Extra, Naas.

I have this TV, it's a great one at this price.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

daytob wrote: »
    Just back from Clearwater and saw this in the glass cabinet down near the cafe. there was only one but judging from the specs it might be a decent enough lappy.

Check the specs before you buy.
    I was in Tesco Lucan yesterday- and while I was there- two were returned- because people thought they were i3s- only to find they were dual-core pentiums.

There appear to be a few different models of the Packard Bells floating around out there.

in crescent sc limerick:

48" Toshiba TV 48L5453D for €449 but I cannot find any reviews for it - if anyone knows anything about it I'd appreciate feedback.

there are 2 of the steam generator irons - didn't scan them but presumably they're at €51 as well

scrabble junior is €7.50 (trivial pursuit family edition is there too at €5.75)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

New Art Academy for Nintendo 3DS - scanned at €0.01 ... got the last copy in Maynooth .. might be copies in other branches .. worth a scan.

New-Art-Academy-3DS.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭the_one_&_only

Can you not ring the shops directly anymore? I've rang the 1890 numbers for a few stores and each time get put through to a UK call centre

I was looking to check do the still have those tv in stock at €399

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

ablelocks wrote: »
    in crescent sc limerick:

48" Toshiba TV 48L5453D for €449 but I cannot find any reviews for it - if anyone knows anything about it I'd appreciate feedback.

there are 2 of the steam generator irons - didn't scan them but presumably they're at €51 as well

scrabble junior is €7.50 (trivial pursuit family edition is there too at €5.75)

Currys\Pc World have a larger 50" Toshiba for 449 at the moment also. Maybe look into that if you were interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭emmiou

Disney Infinity starter pack PS3 €16.79 in Tesco Clarehall, 4 on the shelf beside computer games. One white DSlite €50 in case at electronics section. Two pack of coral mop heads for Vax S2 steam stick in clearance baskets at front of store €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭emmiou

Can you not ring the shops directly anymore? I've rang the 1890 numbers for a few stores and each time get put through to a UK call centre

Clarehall had a few this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

Still 5 in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Good bit of household and baking stuff on clearance. Today I got Tesco Lime Green Reversible Bathmat €2.87, Tala mini bun tray €3, Tala 6" deep round cake tin with loose base €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelbmx

corkmans1 wrote: »
    If anyone spots a Microsoft office 2013 in tesco around cork might let me know please. Tried wilton no sign of it there.

1 Microsoft office student edition left in tesco Douglas upstairs for €50, saw it there 30 mins ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

rebelbmx wrote: »
    1 Microsoft office student edition left in tesco Douglas upstairs for €50, saw it there 30 mins ago
    Did any of you see this in Mayo or Galway? I haven't seen any software in Tesco Claremorris for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Tesco celbridge
    Lego ice cream machine €15 according to the shelf sticker
    One on the shelf at the back beside. Lego batman/flash.
    61nUiI3nP6L._SY400_.jpg

No major movie characters in it :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,098 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Tesco, Coonagh Cross in Limerick.

Tefal 28cm Non stick Stir Fry Pan listed at €9.75 but scanned at €9 through the till yesterday.

Similar to this:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tefal-Specifics-Stirfry-Stick-28cm/dp/B004D391NC

Looks like all the silent night pillows and duvets are substantially reduced and I've seen a variety of prices in different stores

• Registered Users Posts: 26,148 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bazz26 wrote: »
    Tesco, Coonagh Cross in Limerick.

Tefal 28cm Non stick Stir Fry Pan listed at €9.75 but scanned at €9 through the till yesterday.

Similar to this:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tefal-Specifics-Stirfry-Stick-28cm/dp/B004D391NC

I was in 7 stores today and most had them and some loads of them. Price is marked "special purchase" and varied from €9.00 upwards for different types and sizes.

Good prices for tefal. They also had sets of tefal(boxed) amongst other pots and pans sets depending on the stores

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭degsie

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I was in 7 stores today

Wow. You take your shopping seriously :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 thebeast78

Folks,

Any of the Lego ice cream machine sets around Dublin??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement