Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

facebook hacked!!!

• 30-01-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

pleaase help... i was hacked in facebook last week and my hotmail as well! it gives me the option to ask friends to help me but when i continue it says my account is temp unavalible... what i do now? the help centre sucks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you try www.facebook.com/hacked ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ali21

yeah it just brings you back to asking your friends to help! its a pain :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

How about you follow the steps there first and see if it sorts out the problem for you.

yeah i have but it always just brings me back to ask friends to help and then it would go straight to the eorror page again. im just seeing like if there is any way i can contact them directly because doesnt seem to be any way. or if there is another way to get my account back, that i havent tried. or why it wont let me. maybe the hacker deleted my account? thanks for suggestions though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Is it saying its unavailable or that the account is disabled? Can you give us the exact text, obviously leaving out any personally identifiable information that it might have? Try contacting them using the link on this page where it says
    If you have not posted violating content or otherwise violated the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, click here.

• Advertisement

it says
    The only way to prove that this is your account is to show that your friends know you.More

You'll need to:

Step 1Choose 3 trusted friends

Step 2Call your friends to get security codes.

Step 3Recover your account.

This process takes a few minutes for your friends.

Sorry, your account is temporarily unavailable..

Please log in to www.facebook.com from a computer and follow the instructions given.
    but sure i just went through that process.

actually that linked kinda helped it just like that it might take a few days for it to un block

ok so that didnt work..

Advertisement