Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut Discount Codes

• 25-10-2011 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

These ones expire on the 21st of January 2012 so they aren't going to run out any time soon.

4TM73 -30% off (valid 7days)
    3FT62 - Free dessert* when you buy any large pizza (valid 7days)
    2LP58 - €12 Large pizza with 4 toppings (valid Monday-Thursday)
    9BF47 - BOGOF on any medium or large pizza (valid 7days)

*excludes ben and jerrys ice cream

The BOGOF offer is really good this time round as its 7 days this time. Hope this helps those trying to saw a few €€€. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 opendoor2

pizza hut is my favorite。。。

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭billyhead

Do you have to use this online or can you just drop in and qoute the code and order at the counter spot to get the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I tried the
    2LP58 - €12 Large pizza with 4 toppings (valid Monday-Thursday)

But got an error. I selected a large pizza with 4 toppings and got the following error:
    ERROR:
    Sorry, the voucher code could not be applied due to the following reason: �11.95., Code not accepted. Please contact the store!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Hard to beat the vouchers on voucherpages.ie

voucher.jpg

voucher.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭irish_man

I tried the

But got an error. I selected a large pizza with 4 toppings and got the following error:

I don't know whats wrong. I rechecked the code there and it's definitely right. Sorry bout that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nice stuff, might try it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

BOGOF?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

BOGOF?
    Buy One Get One Free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

greenfly wrote: »

voucher.jpg

voucher.jpg

Not the same store as far as I can tell, the op's codes are for Pizza Hut Delivery, formerly Godfathers Pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

thanks for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

greenfly wrote: »

voucher.jpg

voucher.jpg
    Nice one thanks - went for dinner in Liffey Valley earlier and saved a fortune! The top voucher here is better than the ones in the OP and better than the meal deals on the PH menu! :) € 26ish for sharing starter, 2 pizzas, bottomless pepsi, tea and cookie dough desert! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yusss! Thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭cityhunter

thanks,will have a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Croppy Bhoy

Codes don't work. I think, as per usual, these companies have decided nowhere outside of Dublin exists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Joe_Box

Cheers OP, will try this tonight. Thanks for ruining my diet plans!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Doesnt work in Ranelagh, Nutgrove or Rathfarnham :|

30% off code not working for Finglas store.

30% off code is now working for Finglas store.

Code is working now. You have to spend €30 or more at once to get 30% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Does anyone have any current codes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

02 priority moments Enjoy Pizza Hut 2 for 1 offer on All Main Courses. To get this treat, please show your code to staff when ordering. Code: pizzaO2 Exp:31/05/12

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

Pizza Hut has been serving up delicious slices of heaven for over 50 years now. From the legendary 'pan' pizza, to the authentic 'Italian' and everything in between, there's enough choice for everybody. And don't forget they have an extensive selection of sides, starters and deserts too.

simply print voucher, the cut of page,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

exercise wrote: »
    Pizza Hut has been serving up delicious slices of heaven for over 50 years now. From the legendary 'pan' pizza, to the authentic 'Italian' and everything in between, there's enough choice for everybody. And don't forget they have an extensive selection of sides, starters and deserts too.

simply print voucher, the cut of page,

Not the same Pizza Hut,these are for Pizza Hut. The previous ones are for Pizza Hut Delivery.

Advertisement