Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pagans In The Pub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Someone want to tell the oak king to get his ass in gear? *shivers*

Will be there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll be in Galway, so in my absence, I wish you to shout obscenities at the staff :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Oh, this sounds just like what I've been looking for over the past few years. I was constantly hoping meetups.com would have someone hosting some kind of meetup. If only I'd thought of checking out this section of the forum :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

What's the venue? The Mont Clare hotel bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I'm aiming to. Assuming nothing unexpected crops up I should be there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

2486272208_bd5fb27aaa.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

D'oh :(

WindSock wrote: »
    D'oh :(

Whats the D'oh for ?
    Sure if you missed last nights one there will be another one in two weeks time.

Cool. I'll try to make it along to that one. Be gentle with me though, it's my first time :pac:

Aw, ta. Sounds like my kind of topics.

• Advertisement

And we will be meething up this week, same time, same place.
    You going to make it along Windock ?

When+Where, etc?

I was thinking about it, I finish work at 5 then I was going to wander around town until 8.30 but it's pissing rain :( I may go to liffey valley instead then pop in on my way home.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've always meant to add, anyone who wants internet access whilst in the Mont Clare, PM me :) I've bumped into one or 2 who've arrived early and have been foolishly paying for internets! Not on my watch ;)

(I'm in the IT Department for the hotel btw, not some sorta ha><0r).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

does anyone knows when is the next Pagans in the pub?

thanks.. same venue, Mont Clare? not sure if I can make next week, but will def try for the following one.

again thank you. will be back closer to the time for more details then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Wheeloflight

Hi all, I see your Pagan's in Pubs has been running for about 2 years now - I am so interested in coming along! I have been a fan of Wicca for 12 years now but have never found anyone to share my love :)

I know the location and time - is the next meeting still this Thursday, 10th July?

I hope to hear from y'all soon!!

what time does ppl usually gather in the Mont Clare? and where in the Hotel?

know where the hotel is, just not where in it :)

also i tend to be a bit shy among strangers at least at start :(

• Advertisement

kool.. hopefully I don't get too shy tomorrow and I see you there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Keep meaning to come along, but been so busy the past while, but if my back improves might head along later. I will be the one probably bent over in two, lol.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

There is one this thurs is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

Jesjes wrote: »
    There is one this thurs is there?

Nope, next one is on the 24th.

tommorow, will there be anyone before 8pm?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Oh, I might pop along. Have some shopping to do after work. How late do you guys usually stay out for? I've got work on Fri morning so no late ones for me...

Moonspell wrote: »
    tommorow, will there be anyone before 8pm?
    There will likely be someone about from between 7.30 and 8pm tomorrow... a few of us are likely to be in town early. That's not definate though... there will certainly be people there by 8.30 though.
    Jesjes wrote: »
    Oh, I might pop along. Have some shopping to do after work. How late do you guys usually stay out for? I've got work on Fri morning so no late ones for me...
    People tend to come and go as their schedule allows, it's very informal and there is no set conversation topic or anything... There are usually a fair few that stay on until closing time.

Just a brief note to remind ye all that Pagan's in the Pub is on again, same place, same time, tonight Thursday 21st...

Just a brief note to say I will not be attending any of these going forward.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Matthew Hopkins

Pagans in the pub is on This Thursday 18th September

Everybody is welcome to come and have a drink and chat informally with people of similar interests.
    Currently we meet every second Thursday at about 8.00 Pm in the bar of The Mont Clare Hotel, Clare Street Dublin 2.
    The Hotel is on the north west corner of Merrion Square and about two minutes walk from Pearse Street Rail Station.
    For more information email us at pagansinthepub@gmail.com

Advertisement