Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolution OS

• 06-02-2004 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

A showing of Revolution os will be on in the main Auditorium, on the 23th of feb at 8:00pm, In the WIT(Waterford Instuite Of technology).
    www.revolution-os.com
    Everyone is welcome
    Students, lectures, people off the street, aka (bums).
    Admission FREE.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Do you know of any stores that sell this dvd? I'm not talking about buying online. Virgin Megastores maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 oslin

Got it from Amazon.com, It the only place that i could find that stocked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

It's available on ThinkGeek.com as well, but I really wouldn't advise buying it there unless you were already getting an order in.

It's not too bad at all.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Your right thinkgeek.com have it
    I've seen it and I have to say I liked it alot

Great bews so hear its showing in WIT :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I watched this last night, its not bad although some of the issues that they discuss through it are repeated several times and makes you feel like its being dragged out just for the sake of filling a dvd.
    But overall I give it a thumbs up for being informative with regard to gnu and open source.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

It will be shown in NUIG at the end of February.
    I'll post details to this thread when I've got a final date.
    Alternatively check out http://www.compsoc.nuigalway.ie

Advertisement