Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quad biking near Dublin?

• 28-08-2007 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Does anybody know of somewhere that has a quad bike (ATV) track anywhere near Dublin (within an hour). I googled it for Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare etc but there are no links to any contact details...

I was hoping to go to one this evening and presume we would need to pre-book... The only place I can find is on the lastminute.com site but it does not give the name of the place in Wicklow as you have to buy the tickets through them and wait for them to be posted out...

Any help would be appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lonelyguyie

Try here..i went there and had a great time. - did the archery and clay pigeon shooting as well - great crack for a day out.

www.pcquad.com

Also, check out the yellow pages phone book (which is being delivered at the moment!) under adventure sports & Centres (pg 25 of 2006 version) lots of places there too

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭philcsl

Thanks for that, I'll give them a buzz!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mummy2b

Does anyone know of any quad biking company. I have gone into the link above but they no longer do it unfortunately:(

Are there any other activities that people would recommend for a company day out - we are looking at xtreme ireland but just want to give 2 options.

Thanks

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hilltop Sporting Centre in Wicklow, great day out, you can get a package deal which entitles you to Quadding, Archery and Clay Shooting.. I really enjoyed it, not sure how much it costs as my OH took me as a gift..

http://www.dayout.ie/things-to-do/00933-hilltop-quad-and-sporting-club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

Not quads but looks fun

www.buggyracing.ie

near Maynooth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 iwillrocku

Ice_Box wrote: »
    Not quads but looks fun

www.buggyracing.ie

near Maynooth
    anthing cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 minio

Hi, I have been quad biking in county monaghan. not too far from the airport just 45mins think it was. Great experience fun day would defo go back again! can't complain. check out www.irishcountryquads.com you can do other activities aswell like archery and clay pigeon shooting etc and make a day of it. Good pressie for the b.f or g.f!!! I was happy :)
    cheers
    hope this helps!

Advertisement