Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d level Organic Chemistry grinds Wanted

• 11-01-2012 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Need Organic Chemistry grinds in the Waterford Area or near by like Wexford Kilkenny or Carlow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭southkilkenny

Hi,

I'm not sure if you have already got somebody to give you organic chemistry grinds but if not then I might be able to help. I have a PhD in organic chemistry from WIT and also got a first in the Applied Chemistry with quality management course.
    I am living approx 15 mins drive from Waterford city.

Let me know if you would like grinds and we can talk further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jbishbosh

Hi SouthKilkenny,

I am a first year student in NUI Galway and I live in South Kilkenny.I am looking for Grinds in chemistry and wonder if you can assist?

Hi jbishbosh,

What areas or topics do you need grinds in? I am in the Mooncoin area, whereabouts are you located and would you be able to come to me? I guess it would be at weekends which suits me fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jbishbosh

im living in Mooncoin myself so would i be able to get your contact details and we can organise something if possible, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 karengrace

hi southkilkenny, i am in my 3rd yr doing chemistry in CIT so i was wondering if you do grinds in cork area? need help urgently :(

• Advertisement

Hi Karengrace,

Unfortunately I do not have time to take on grinds for the remainder of this year due to work commitments.

Apologies I could not be of more help this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 karengrace

its okay ;)

Advertisement