Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Supposedly LEGO have double VIP points coming up for October, think I'll be getting the tumbler at some point in October.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Picked up several lego mixels series 2 figures for 94c each in Jervis today.

Argos have an additional 20% off Star Wars at the moment with 3 for 2 running until Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Just a heads up on the double VIP points on Lego.com - later in the month it is expected that they will add a promotional set to the mix along with the added points: http://brickset.com/sets/40106-1

A good complement to the new Winter Village set.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

3 for 2 on lego in argos for the week, splashed out on some technic sets XD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Free lego in Saturday Irish Daily Mail, Any information ?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Free lego in Saturday Irish Daily Mail, Any information ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Argos have a lot of lego on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Cathal Healy

City Cargo Train set is incredible value but it's not in stock locally. Great looking set but €180 was always a little steep for me

200 pc Lego duplo on sale in Smyths for 39.99. Its this set http://shop.lego.com/en-IE/LEGO-DUPLO-Giant-Tower-10557

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

City Cargo Train set is incredible value but it's not in stock locally. Great looking set but €180 was always a little steep for me
    Out if stock everywhere at the moment:(

Out if stock everywhere at the moment:(

Yeah I checked about 10 other stores and couldn't find it in stock in any.

Yeah I checked about 10 other stores and couldn't find it in stock in any.
    I sent them an email re restocking so fingers crossed.
    (No reason it should but...) It is not discounted on argo.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Benny's Spaceship is reduced to €67 in Debenhams. It shows up as out of stock on the website but there are a couple left in Merchants Quay, Cork.

I sent them an email re restocking so fingers crossed.
    (No reason it should but...) It is not discounted on argo.co.uk.

It's currently on Amazon for £100 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I4IYJ6Q/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=bargainwatch-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00I4IYJ6Q should work out the same or a little cheaper that Argos. I doubt it'll last long at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭friso59

I actually seen this over on the bargain alerts forum but thought it might be worth posting here too. There's 20% sale on toys on the littlewoods ireland website. Can't post the link as I don't have enough posts yet.

Get another 15% of when you use this code 43VN7

I ordered the volvo technic truck for 142 euro including delivery which is the best I've seen it anywhere.

At the moment it says there's still stock

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭friso59

I actually seen this over on the bargain alerts forum but thought it might be worth posting here too. There's 20% sale on toys on the littlewoods ireland website. Can't post the link as I don't have enough posts yet.

Get another 15% of when you use this code 43VN7

I ordered the volvo technic truck for 142 euro including delivery which is the best I've seen it anywhere.

At the moment it says there's still stock

Edit: Just checked the website again. It looks like the sale is over. I think the 15% code should still work though.

wow, that's a bargain. Picked up the Volvo truck in the Smyths sale for €165 odd.

The code on Littlewoods is still valid for a 15% discount.

The AT-AT is €109.00 + code, makes it a great price.

Cargo train set would have cost about €116 on sale with code which would have been a massive discount.

Have it reserved currently with Argos for €130

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Would anyone be interested in a Lego Millenium Falcon (7965) for 130 ?"Its opened but unfinished ,.....eVerything is in it

Have it on adverts for 140 but i'd drop to 130 for one of the lads in here

apologies if i'm not allowed post my own stuff here
    http://www.adverts.ie/lego-building-toys/lego-millenium-falcon-7965/7013236

For any Cork-based folk, Tesco in Mahon Point are having a decent clearance. I got MetalBeard's Duel for €17 and the Melting Room for €8. There was a load of stuff left that I didn't grab, such as 76004 for around €9, 76019 for €12.49, some Star Wars (mostly the microfighters and battle packs), City, and a bunch more TLM.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Interrobang

Just picked up a rake of stuff in Mahon too. Most LEGO reduced by up to 50% in Tesco stores from today. I used the same offer last year to stock up for Christmas and birthdays throughout the year (and used the savings to justify more LEGO for me! :-D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

For any Cork-based folk, Tesco in Mahon Point are having a decent clearance. I got MetalBeard's Duel for €17 and the Melting Room for €8. There was a load of stuff left that I didn't grab, such as 76004 for around €9, 76019 for €12.49, some Star Wars (mostly the microfighters and battle packs), City, and a bunch more TLM.

Any chance you got two?! Headed down there for the MetalBeard's Duel but they were all gone. Dam their prominent display!

gubbie wrote: »
    Any chance you got two?! Headed down there for the MetalBeard's Duel but they were all gone. Dam their prominent display!

Sorry, I only picked up the one :( Hope you managed to snag something for the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Sorry, I only picked up the one :( Hope you managed to snag something for the trip.

Picked up a few small ones but looks like I missed out the good one!

I way waundered into Debenhams after and saw this:

937F9BDA-0D56-4995-AAEF-99B2A13B3E8F_zps07md9sfb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Lego Star Wars Snowspeeder 75049 ~€20
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=283743563

Lego Sw Mos Eisley Cantina 75052 ~€36
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=283743724

Bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Out of stock though. But thanks.

Wow, that Mos Eisley is an insanely good price for anyone that caught it. Seems like a good time to hit up some Tescos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Wow, that Mos Eisley is an insanely good price for anyone that caught it. Seems like a good time to hit up some Tescos.

On my way there tonight after work :p

:)

Advertisement