Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Guys, Santa ponsa Summer

• 13-11-2013 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I'm just wondering, I've been to Santa Ponca, Majorca three times this year and I love it there. I know it is early but I plan on going for the whole summer next year.

Would anyone have any advice on how to find cheap accommodation as so far I will be going by myself.

Also if anyone would be interested in going along I would be up for apartment sharing.

Grateful for any advice!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 RC1994

Hey, myself and a friend are looking to do the same this summer. Not too sure about cheap accommodation, best to look for it when you get over there I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 katieoc

ah brilliant, yeah its a great place, if you are looking for someone to share a place with I'd be up for that, still just me so far. Are you planning on just going over and trying to find a job while you are there?

Yeah, I think that's the best way to do it. I've got a brother who did it three times over there and that's what he did each time. When are you planning to head over?

I'm planning on going over the start of may, what about you ?

College exams mean we won't be flying over until 1st June. Do you know of any cheap places at all to live for the summer? Looks like we'll have to wait until we get over there to find a place but a few names would be great!

• Advertisement

To be honest I've just been looking online but my boyfriend is from and lives in Majorca, it depends on where you want to work to be honest, you can get most accommodation pretty cheap, its cheaper the more people you have with you also

Yeah, I've been looking online myself, doesn't seem to be too much in the way of places to actually live, more just holiday apartments. What's the resort like anyway? Bar/nightclub wise I mean.

try these websites thinkspain.com or www.kyero.com, I found a few nice ones there, also if you are on facebook there is a group https://www.facebook.com/groups/265745956794006/ people put up places there. The nightlife differs from place to place I like santa ponca because its still open late and gets bust but not like magaluf would, that gets mental! depends on what you are looking for really

Advertisement