Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung DVD Player Fan

• 09-11-2009 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with the fan in my samsung dvd player surround sound system. Had the playstation 3 left on top of it and i think the whole thing may have got a little hot and the fan is now making a very slight humming noise, bit like a bearing is about to go inside it. Have the fan out and sure enough, spinning it manually you can hear a small clicking. However, I am having alot of trouble sourcing a replacement fan, tried the usual suspects radionics, ebay, google etc but no joy.

So, now I am wondering if any of you guys on here might be able to help me. The fan I need is a XFAN BRUSHLESS DC FAN, MODEL: RDM5015S, DC12V, 0.14A. SIZE: 50x50x15.

Its got 2 wires, red and black and a little white 2 pin connector.

Ideally, I would like to get one exactly the same with the same connector. However, if needs be, I can join the connector from the old fan to the new one.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Rgds,

Paul.

Comments

Advertisement