Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you like to spoil your OH?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

I shouldn't have read this!!
    I was happy being single 5 minutes ago....:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

I shower him with kisses.
    I cook for him.
    I often txt him sexy/lovely txts throughout the day.
    Look after him when he's sick.
    I give pretty amazing cuddles/kisses! (so I'm led to believe)
    I give him massages!
    I give him x-rated treats whenever I can. ;)
    Sometimes I'll buy him things (if I know he wants something but hasn't the money atm)
    I make him handmade cards (nicer cuz of the effort and time that goes into them)
    I support him in whatever he does.
    I make him laugh with my quirkiness and randomness! :D
    I spoil him with my general deadlyness! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I make his lunch. A bit 1950s housewife but I like to know he isn't living on greasy sausage rolls during the day and know he wouldn't have the discipline to make them himself every night.

Oh, and occasionally, I put little notes in the the sandwiches. Nothing too sappy but just something to say hello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Apart from the obvious?

I give him a lie-in, get him books or DVDs I think he'd be into, cook him a nice meal I know he likes, ship the kids off & arrange a wk/end away, do something I know he wasn't looking forward to ie paint the hall...that kinda thing. :)

Advertisement