Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil pipeline built in Afghanistan and Iraq are proof 9/11 was an inside job

• 09-12-2010 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭quasar2010

Facts and history tend to be the biggest give away concerning 911. I'll give you a small set of facts which tend to answer many questions.
    1. Before 911 two American oil companies which I will not name have been trying to build a gas pipeline across Afghanistan from the Caspian sea. The Taliban refused to allow such a venture.
    2. After 911 the Taliban have been removed from power and the trans Afghanistan pipeline is currently under construction.
    3. Before 911 there was no oil being pumped from Iraq to the western world.
    4. After 911 there is oil being pumped from iraq to the western world.
    You can either believe that the invaders of those two afore mentioned Countries planned to take those resources before they invaded or you can believe that they just happened to stumble on such plans while they were sat around bored in those Countries.
    History speaks for itself.

Mod Note: This post was spliced from "The Great 9/11 Challenge" as it didn't meet the requirements of that thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

quasar2010 wrote: »
    Facts and history tend to be the biggest give away concerning 911. I'll give you a small set of facts which tend to answer many questions.
    1. Before 911 two American oil companies which I will not name have been trying to build a gas pipeline across Afghanistan from the Caspian sea. The Taliban refused to allow such a venture.
    2. After 911 the Taliban have been removed from power and the trans Afghanistan pipeline is currently under construction.
    You can either believe that the invaders of those two afore mentioned Countries planned to take those resources before they invaded or you can believe that they just happened to stumble on such plans while they were sat around bored in those Countries.
    And none of these facts are indicative that 9/11 was an inside job. Any exploitation of resources could have been motive to use 9/11 as an excuse without 9/11 being an inside job.
    Please read the original post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Didn't Iraq sell oil under the UN oil for food program?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭quasar2010

King Mob wrote: »
    And none of these facts are indicative that 9/11 was an inside job. Any exploitation of resources could have been motive to use 9/11 as an excuse without 9/11 being an inside job.
    Please read the original post.
    Really? I don't suppose the president of one of those oil companies being George Bush senior has anything to do with it either?
    Motive, opportunity and execution.
    Its all recorded history now.

I'm giving you strong and irrefutable evidence of the fact that the oil and gas are being pumped from Afghanistan and Iraq to the western world and that George Bush seniors company is involved in that operation. That is a big enough motive, the Bushes had the opportunity to make it happen and have actually succeeded in doing so.
    None of this is made up, it is fact, it is history and you cannot deny it.
    The only irrefutable evidence you want King Mob is evidence that you can in some way challenge. You can't challenge anything I've said so in your eyes it doesn't count.
    The gas and oil are pumping - job done.

yekahs wrote: »
    Ok folks, I've deleted a few of the off topic/not sticking with the outline of OP posts. We have a ton of 9/11 threads that just seem to amble along moving from one topic from the next. However, in this one, you should only stick to one point. Its an interesting idea, so please stick to the rules in the first post.

Thanks.
    My threads stuck to the rules, I presented evidence and it was selectively removed. This idea this guy has is BS, it only allows evidence that he can personally challenge himself. Another whitewash as far as i'm concerned. Anyone can create a thread where unchallengable evidence can be removed. This thread is greater fiction than the Warren commission.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

My threads stuck to the rules, I presented evidence and it was selectively removed. This idea this guy has is BS, it only allows evidence that he can personally challenge himself. Another whitewash as far as i'm concerned. Anyone can create a thread where unchallengable evidence can be removed. This thread is greater fiction than the Warren commission.

But you clearly didn't stick to the rules. Also saying they got an oil pipeline built isn't evidence of anything other than an oil pipeline was built. In any given situation, no matter how bad, someone will gain advantage out of it or bet something is gonna happen and win. People bet the markets each and every day, some will win and some will lose. By your logic everyone who gains from a war or stock market blip or extreme weather etc etc must be involved in causing it.

I'll happily discuss this with you further on any of the other 911 threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ok then, prove that I can't.

Follow the rules of the OP.
    Detail your point, provide evidence and references and explain exactly and clearly why it is indicative of a conspiracy.

I've said it's nothing to do with your evidence, but because I thought a more structured thread on set issues would be more productive.
    If you want to believe otherwise, go nuts. Just please don't derail actually discussions we're having here.

I didn't start this thread, it was taken from another thread and has become out of context. Please remove it moderators.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭ gizmo

1. Before 911 Ghazi Stadium in Afghanistan was used as the venue for a myriad of public executions via hanging and decapitation perpetrated by the Taliban.

2. After 911 Ghazi Stadium in Afghanistan is being used for football matches and other sports.

So what does that prove?

gizmo wrote: »
    1. Before 911 Ghazi Stadium in Afghanistan was used as the venue for a myriad of public executions via hanging and decapitation perpetrated by the Taliban.

2. After 911 Ghazi Stadium in Afghanistan is being used for football matches and other sports.

So what does that prove?
    What is it today? Are we having a 'talk tosh' competition?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

gizmo wrote: »

So what does that prove?

That 911 was done by fifa

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I didn't start this thread, it was taken from another thread and has become out of context. Please remove it moderators.

You complained that you weren't able to discuss your thoughts and that it was a whitewash. Now that I have created a thread for you to do so you want it closed? You have no obligation to continue to post here, however I won't be deleting the thread.

yekahs wrote: »
    You complained that you weren't able to discuss your thoughts and that it was a whitewash. Now that I have created a thread for you to do so you want it closed? You have no obligation to continue to post here, however I won't be deleting the thread.
    No, you havn't created a thread for me, you created one for yourself without asking me if I wanted it. The thread now looks like I started it when I actually did not and you did. You should change the authors name to yourself.
    I'm not arguing with you or being rude to you, i'm merely stating the fact you are taking liberties with my account and it should be reported to someone higher on this forum than yourself.
    It is you that is being naughty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Quasar, you're still arguing with moderation on thread, which is against the rules of the site. From now on, just PM the moderator to discuss it. I've edited your OP to make it clear that I moved it from another thread.

If you still feel I am being unfair you can talk to either of the category moderators nesf and Scofflaw who are the next authority up from me.

Thankyou, no probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭ gizmo

What is it today? Are we having a 'talk tosh' competition?
    Well as you yourself said above "None of this is made up, it is fact, it is history and you cannot deny it" and the same goes for the above points.

As to what it actually proves, the answer is nothing, just like your points it is just a pleasant change to the status quo over there.

Advertisement