Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bridesmaids dresses online

• 24-11-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone on here ever ordered from light in the box? Good or bad any feedback appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭TAPA2012

second74 wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone on here ever ordered from light in the box? Good or bad any feedback appreciated
    Thanks

Yes, I ordered stuff twice! I would be weary as it takes way longer to get your purchases, they say 3-5 days but it was nearly 3 weeks later. First stuff I got was excellent quality! I was delighted but second lot of stuff I bought weren't so good but they were very cheap. I ended up sewing straps etc. Third lot of stuff coming soon.

Sizes are very small too so be careful there, as there is no returning. Lots of complaints online about this. You get charged to return items and they make it impossible to do so, so you just end up keeping it. Id just buy clothes and remember you get what ya pay for. The bridesmaid dresses/ballgowns look fabulous!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭pooch90

I've heard good things about bridesmaids.com and newyorkdress.com for BM dresses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I'd be more inclined to order from dresselicious.com, just as cheap but they're based in Ireland so at least you have some comeback if they're unsuitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 garglegar

Hi I just got my bridesmaids dresses from lightinthebox and they were excellent quality. Make sure you measure by the measurements on the site as their measurements seem to be smaller (xl is a 14). But I was really happy with mine, and they came very quickly, they said it would be 3-5 weeks but i got them in 1 week. I;m going to get them tailored anyhow to fit each bridesmaid as mine were not custom maid but I saved alot buying them online.Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

Got my bridesmaid dresses from dresselicious and they were great to deal with. Dresses were lovely quality and great value. The woman I dealt with was knowledgeable and straight talking. Would definitely recommend them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭sanna

LisaLee wrote: »
    Got my bridesmaid dresses from dresselicious and they were great to deal with. Dresses were lovely quality and great value. The woman I dealt with was knowledgeable and straight talking. Would definitely recommend them :)

I second dresselicious.
    Got my two BM dresses there, gorgeous way better than i thought and loved the security of them being in Ireland too

Just he careful of the sizing, I got a 16-18 for one and it fits me and Im more a 14, and its wee bit tighton the chest but still fab in fairness they did say sizes were small and to go up

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭shortie_chik

My sister just tried to order 2 bridesmaids dresses on LightInTheBox and they wanted a copy of her passport & the card she was going to use :eek: so she cancelled the order. She was ordering from Australia to be delivered to Ireland.

Anyone else get asked for all that? Seems like an identity fraud risk...

I'm gonna check out these other sites mentioned though, so thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 garglegar

No I never got asked for anything like that on light in the box, that sounds strange.

Advertisement