Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations thugs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

QHR wrote: »
    To be honest with ye all, all of ye badmouthin da hootrats and pmp no absolutly nothing about any of them!!
    Yer all claimin 2 be da good 1's sayin what deyr doin is wrong , ever hear da sayin dont judge a book by its cover??

Blah, blah, homie, blah, blah, say hello to my little friend, blah, blah, Tupac 4ever.

Ya nd we kno what a hoodrat means in a different countrys but guys wher in ireland, tuam as ye all are aware of so ha slag what da other meanins are nd da joke is on ye cus dats not what it is ere!!

Did you send dis from your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please refrain from using text speak.
    It doesn't work in your favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Why are people even engaging with this people?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

To be honest with ye all, all of ye badmouthin da hootrats and pmp no absolutly nothing about any of them!!
    Yer all claimin 2 be da good 1's sayin what deyr doin is wrong , ever hear da sayin dont judge a book by its cover??
    Other ppl have done da same things as them bu since theyr seen as a gang its made out 2 be 10times worse!! Pathetic!!
    None of the hoodrats were involved in what happend sunday night so stop accusin them makin them seem way worse then what they are!! Every fool dat wears a hood dese days are automatically a "hoodrat" bu no, dats not it at all!!
    Da hoodrats are a group of close friends who stick 2gther thru thick and thin, "dat what friends are 4"...
    Nd they dont wait to be in groups to jump and attack as yer claimin they have fought and blagarded individually aswell bu its nly when theyr as a group ye notice it, nd it takes two people in an argument so its half the other parties fault aswell...
    Nd da only reason da hoodrats, pmp etc... are noticed as much as they are is because edjits lik ye think ye kno this nd that bout them nd are carrying, spreading and adding to stories which is worse ...
    If yer so worried bout yer beautiful town den stop f**ckin makin it out 2 be worse den what it is...
    Nd heres somthin ye didnt kno, da "hoodrats" didnt put that name on themselves it was other locals then gomie's lik ye made it stick!!
    The tuam hearld, the star etc...Wrote what they heard, which was what the town wer sayin!!
    Ya nd we kno what a hoodrat means in a different countrys but guys wher in ireland, tuam as ye all are aware of so ha slag what da other meanins are nd da joke is on ye cus dats not what it is ere!!

Can you translate that into legible english? :rolleyes:

Seriously, are you able?

galwayrush wrote: »
    Can you translate that into legible english? :rolleyes:

Seriously, are you able?

Don't even bother with him mate. Just ignore people like him. He's thriving on trying to annoy people

• Advertisement

amiable wrote: »
    Don't even bother with him mate. Just ignore people like him. He's thriving on trying to annoy people

My wife's studying psycology, she finds the gang mentality fascinating.

My wife's studying psycology, she finds the gang mentality fascinating.

Fair enough but they may not even be in this 'gang'
    All talk i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

and ever see them wearin them bandanas over their mouths? they're like ones out of westerns! ha

mink_man wrote: »
    and ever see them wearin them bandanas over their mouths? they're like ones out of westerns! ha

apt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 QHR

Mink Man they dont wear bandanas over their heads that infact was another rumour there called neckwarmers and evryone wears them ... If you come across a hoodrat/pmp etc... wearing a bandana be sure to let me know because that is bull**** and I would gladly shake your hand!! Im engaging in this controversial debate because I feel its unfair to run these lads down when ye are really unaware of who these lads are behind the name.....that ye made stick!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

there called neckwarmers and evryone wears them

Yeah Mink_Man, Neckwarmers!!! And everyone one wears them....EVERYONE!

These boys do indeed have some necks!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This goes for everyone: keep it nice and clean.

This is your chance to chat to these groups and try to understand them (I'm not condoning their behaviour) as you probably wouldn't do it in real life.
    I know its easy to take the moral high ground but everyone is someone else's scumbag.
    Groupings like this are here to stay in one form or another.

Text speak, taunting, glorifying your grouping etc will be deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I love how Boards has a few new members to defend the "cause".. haha.

I wonder when the PMP and hoodrats and all those wanna-be American gangsters will grow up and realised what they're doing is purely childish and pathetic. Sooner the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Mr Keek wrote: »

These boys do indeed have some necks!

Some warm necks apparently! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Let's ship the "hoodrats" of Tuam and their ilk out to the Bronx and Compton and see how tough they are against the local gangs there :-D

eth0_ wrote: »
    Let's ship the "hoodrats" of Tuam and their ilk out to the Bronx and Compton and see how tough they are against the local gangs there :-D

Or to Moyross

To: Whom it may concern

Why are people all so quick to believe that everything that goes wrong or bad is the hoodrats?? Is it because they're easy to blame?? Or because they're an easy target?? Why?? It Mesmerises me... Really!!
    Could you name one crime they have actually been involved in and not been accused of been involved in?? Just 1 :confused: ... On their own?!! I cant??!!

I am asking this as one person above mentioned he/she was not condoning their behaviour, I myself do not condone the behavior that they are said to be performing but through general life experience's I have realised never to judge someone you havnt met, especially on what you have heard about them and never blame or accused someone of something they may have played no parts in(not specifically referring to "hoodrat crimes") just in general day to day life. I know I would'nt like if someone said that me and my friends had acted/or was responsible for something that I genuinely had no interference in?! Would you not???

People are critisising them constantly, Writing back with their pety 1 line comebacks, Im not here to defend or big up the hoodrats Im here to try and help people see the other side of the issue... I feel ye need to stop and just try see it from both sides, open yer eyes a little , Dont always neccessarily believe whats easiest to believe or most intersesting as it seems?! Can anyone understand what Im trying to say??

Its so easy to agree with everyone ... Iv took in to account both sides of the debate and have come to the conclusion that in a situation as biased as this you need to be open minded, I gaurentee that there has been a story about any of ye reading this and by the time it has passed 2-3 mouths its a compleatly different story ...Its happened to me like, the story teller just wants to make it sound more interesting,ha :)... Fact !!

I know the hoodrats and I know they are not scumbag council estate thrash ,thats just a hurtful nasty thing to say. They are nice guys, blagards but not hardcore criminals. The hoodrats have been blown way out of proportion, I cant say that they wont mess again simply because they are still a group of young lads but I can say that your so wrong to believe evrything you hear about them.

Im not an argumentitive person but I stand up for what I believe, I dont follow the crowd and am glad to say I can do things on my own ground but also I never accuse, blame or asume something upon someone, never fully believe a 3rd party story and definatly do not critisise someone elses beliefs towards anything!!
    If I have not made what I am trying to say clear please dont hesitate to ask on any specific point??

Yours sincerely,
    QHR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

They are nice guys, blagards

Rightttt...

mikom wrote: »
    Rightttt...

Rightttt what????

Do you know them??
    Have you ever had an encounter with any of them??
    Your awful quick to judge mikom, that not a very good personality trait??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,802 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

To: Whom it may concern

Why are people all so quick to believe that everything that goes wrong or bad is the hoodrats?? Is it because they're easy to blame?? Or because they're an easy target?? Why?? It Mesmerises me... Really!!
    Could you name one crime they have actually been involved in and not been accused of been involved in?? Just 1 :confused: ... On their own?!! I cant??!!

Perhaps because they "leave their signature at the scene of the crime".
    I am asking this as one person above mentioned he/she was not condoning their behaviour, I myself do not condone the behavior that they are said to be performing but through general life experience's I have realised never to judge someone you havnt met, especially on what you have heard about them and never blame or accused someone of something they may have played no parts in(not specifically referring to "hoodrat crimes") just in general day to day life. I know I would'nt like if someone said that me and my friends had acted/or was responsible for something that I genuinely had no interference in?! Would you not???

People are critisising them constantly, Writing back with their pety 1 line comebacks, Im not here to defend or big up the hoodrats Im here to try and help people see the other side of the issue... I feel ye need to stop and just try see it from both sides, open yer eyes a little , Dont always neccessarily believe whats easiest to believe or most intersesting as it seems?! Can anyone understand what Im trying to say??

Its so easy to agree with everyone ... Iv took in to account both sides of the debate and have come to the conclusion that in a situation as biased as this you need to be open minded, I gaurentee that there has been a story about any of ye reading this and by the time it has passed 2-3 mouths its a compleatly different story ...Its happened to me like, the story teller just wants to make it sound more interesting,ha :)... Fact !!

I know the hoodrats and I know they are not scumbag council estate thrash ,thats just a hurtful nasty thing to say. They are nice guys, blagards but not hardcore criminals. The hoodrats have been blown way out of proportion, I cant say that they wont mess again simply because they are still a group of young lads but I can say that your so wrong to believe evrything you hear about them.

Im not an argumentitive person but I stand up for what I believe, I dont follow the crowd and am glad to say I can do things on my own ground but also I never accuse, blame or asume something upon someone, never fully believe a 3rd party story and definatly do not critisise someone elses beliefs towards anything!!
    If I have not made what I am trying to say clear please dont hesitate to ask on any specific point??

Yours sincerely,
    QHR

We've had this conversation here a few times and it goes nowhere!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TuamSham

Other ppl have done da same things as them bu since theyr seen as a gang its made out 2 be 10times worse!! Pathetic!!
    None of the hoodrats were involved in what happend sunday night so stop accusin them makin them seem way worse then what they are!! Every fool dat wears a hood dese days are automatically a "hoodrat" bu no, dats not it at all!!
    Da hoodrats are a group of close friends who stick 2gther thru thick and thin, "dat what friends are 4"...
    Nd they dont wait to be in groups to jump and attack as yer claimin they have fought and blagarded individually aswell bu its nly when theyr as a group ye notice it, nd it takes two people in an argument so its half the other parties fault aswell...
    Nd da only reason da hoodrats, pmp etc... are noticed as much as they are is because edjits lik ye think ye kno this nd that bout them nd are carrying, spreading and adding to stories which is worse ...
    If yer so worried bout yer beautiful town den stop f**ckin makin it out 2 be worse den what it is...
    Nd heres somthin ye didnt kno, da "hoodrats" didnt put that name on themselves it was other locals then gomie's lik ye made it stick!!
    The tuam hearld, the star etc...Wrote what they heard, which was what the town wer sayin!!

Qhr so you think the hoodrats are Innocent. All the people that have being Defending the hoodrats are talking complete nonsense!???

Boxing someone in a niteclub is a crime. Ive seen ye (especially ONE off the hoodRATS member) Just go up to a random person and box them on the sly.
    On the 13/05/2010 the hoodrats turned up at tuam school grad (some off them were intilted to be there) and i seen one member off the hoodrats come out off nowhere and box a lad from Dunmore in the eye. Whats yere excuse now hoodrats? I predict ''He is a dirty farmer from Dunmore''
    Ok one box isint too bad, but the same person boxes a different lad on the sly again (randomly). Its not to bad to hit someone when there looking but just boxing someone when there not looking is a COWARDS game.

On the same night there was 3 other lads bet up (by hoodRATS) and i heard rumours of a hoodRAt beating up a bouncer. This Resulted in the grad being called off two hours early and getting throwing out (The hoodRATS that were fighting it wasnt even there grad) Selfish and cowardly behavior!

This is just one night and i could tell a lot more stories about the ''hoodRATS'' but i have better things.

And plus ye act all innocent that SOME older lad gave ye the the name hoodRATS and its not yere fault ye get the blame. why does it say on yere facebook pages ''Hoodrats rule Tuam''

This is an example from one off there pages
    HOODRAT 4 LYF!!!!
    HOODRATS RULE TUAM!!!
    COROFIN BOYS AN DUNMORE BOYS ARE RATS!!!

Now what is yere excuses? We all want anwsers and were fed up off ye saying ''Dont believe anything you read in the paper''
    Ive seen ye beat up people on the sly simple as!

Answers HoodRats?

Was passing through Tuam awhile back and stopping to go into a shop some little prick ran into me and then started to threaten me. Went on with some crap about how connected he was, how he would cut me up, etc. I merely laughed as i walked away and he and his friend hoped into a supped up piece of crap that was blaring The Venga Boys are Coming, not exactly cultivating an image of hard men. They drove off with one of them hanging out the window shouting something about Hoodrats forever at an old woman. I wonder if any of them actually know what a hoodrat is?

Here's a song which may slightly illuminte what exactly a hoodrat is.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hoodrats

Was passing through Tuam awhile back and stopping to go into a shop some little prick ran into me and then started to threaten me. Went on with some crap about how connected he was, how he would cut me up, etc. I merely laughed as i walked away and he and his friend hoped into a supped up piece of crap that was blaring The Venga Boys are Coming, not exactly cultivating an image of hard men. They drove off with one of them hanging out the window shouting something about Hoodrats forever at an old woman. I wonder if any of them actually know what a hoodrat is?

Here's a song which may slightly illuminte what exactly a hoodrat is.
    where did you dig that **** up from?
    must be some dunmore buffer that threatened you.

hoodrats wrote: »
    where did you dig that **** up from?
    must be some dunmore buffer that threatened you.

The song has nothing to do with the gang of twats from Tuam and no it wasnt no Dunmore buffer who threated me but a rather pathetic Tuam native who appears to be a member of the hoodtwats.

The song has nothing to do with the gang of twats from Tuam and no it wasnt no Dunmore buffer who threated me but a rather pathetic Tuam native who appears to be a member of the hoodtwats.

are you from england? "twats"

are you from england? "twats"

I have heard the term 'twats' used by decent Tuam natives to describe the silly gangs that are ruining the Town.

I have heard the term 'twats' used by decent Tuam natives to describe the silly gangs that are ruining the Town.

i,ve heard the name hoodrats used to describe a gang of sound biys from tuam who are fed up of interfering busybodies.

i,ve heard the name hoodrats used to describe a gang of sound biys from tuam who are fed up of interfering busybodies.

That is funny.:D Are the 'biys ' a type of hooker?

not as funny as this.

• Advertisement

Quote:
    Originally Posted by galwayrush

not as funny as this.

Yes, agree, i couldn't have put it any better myself:rolleyes:

Advertisement