Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want my name in lights

• 14-01-2000 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Now you'll have to forgive me but it's the only way to do it (i.e. posting it on every board).

I want to know if there is anyone who has a website which needs contributors, my price, well I want to be able to tell any possible future employers with my head held high that I am a contributor to a semi recognised or well recognised web site.

And that's it.

bye for now
    Baz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Karla

Any examples of what you've done anywhere around the Web?

What skills have you got that can improve an already existing website?

If you were a vehicle, any vehicle, what would you be?

Uhh... ok forget that last one, I get carried away sometimes smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

HE'D BE A LADA ALWAYS LEAVING A TRAIL BEHIND LIKE HE DID ALL OVER THE BOARDS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

yeah goto www4.50megs.com/citywide. not my material nor my colour scheme but it is my html behind it. Now as you can see almost all of it can be improved upon and I'm also learning c++ which is like java so then all I have to do is learn whats different and I should be flying. And a tank I'd like to be a tank

bye for now
    Baz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement