Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for bean bag for my doggy

• 05-10-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering if anyone has seen any decent bean bags for dogs.Shes a ****zu and i have a brand called snugg.com.sg,no reply.Have looked in all the usual place just wondering if ive missed one.Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

would love to get one for my too but id say it would last 24 hrs :rolleyes:think their pretty expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

same here - I'd leave for a few hours and come back to a sea of beans.

Looks very comfy though!

EDIT: I want a hammock!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

Whispered wrote: »
    same here - I'd leave for a few hours and come back to a sea of beans.

Looks very comfy though!

EDIT: I want a hammock!
    ye a dog hammock would be a great idea thats if they could get me out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭evilmonkee

just wanted to chip in..
    Has your dog sat on a bean bag before? I only ask because my little lady has a human bean bag in the sitting room and refuses to use it, I think she doesnt like the feel of the beans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Try here..

http://bigbeanbagshop.co.uk/pet-bean-bags

40% off ALL PRICES till 9th October

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Thanks for the replies.We are minding my folks dog at the moment and she has a bean bag and Molly just wont get out of it,throws herself on it and just loves it.So think its only fair to get her one too.But as I was saying it was bought in san fran along time ago and site not working anymore.Thanks again and ill keep up my search.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

marley123 wrote: »
    Try here..

http://bigbeanbagshop.co.uk/pet-bean-bags

40% off ALL PRICES till 9th October

looks like they sold out of everything LOL!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

OP, Argos have loads of beanbags. They have those beanbag chairs for kids bedrooms which may suit your little one. About 20 quid.

They also have adult ones but they may be a bit high for a little dog to hop up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Hi thank for replys I ordered one from marley123 link thank u thinks its bizzar bean bags.I did see some in woodies but my Molly has short fat legs so wouldnt be able to jump on them.Thanks again :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement