Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Fair City filmed?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭voter1983

Fair city is a poor excuse for a soap. The acting is horrendous. It's full of wanna be theatre performers who should give up. The scripts are boring, predictable and so politically correct it's a joke. Typical RTE! What a waste of the tv licence fund!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

voter1983 wrote: »
    Fair city is a poor excuse for a soap. The acting is horrendous. It's full of wanna be theatre performers who should give up. The scripts are boring, predictable and so politically correct it's a joke. Typical RTE! What a waste of the tv licence fund!

Well don't ****in' watch it then! Some people do like it........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Has anyone answered how you visit the set ??
    My nanny is 94 and she loves the show and I'd love to take her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Karen23 wrote: »
    Has anyone answered how you visit the set ??
    My nanny is 94 and she loves the show and I'd love to take her

I won a competition, they will be holding another competition to visit the set this year, enter that when it starts (will be on the fair city website)

Advertisement