Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Soccer Team in the City??

• 03-01-2012 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all

I really want to get back playing soccer, live near SCR Dublin 8. Have heard st pats ladies are nearby but no info on internet, open to any suggestions. Cheers :)

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Women with Muscles ...what will this idiot age think of next ... Media and Garment industries are behind this $$€€€£££

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fryfishboil

Lol,
    I'm a lady, I like shoes, I like kicking a ball. God forbid

Looks like you need a few kicked.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Lol,
    I'm a lady, I like shoes, I like kicking a ball. God forbid

Looks like you need a few kicked.

You are NO lady !

I take you point based on my reaction, however it seems to me that you are no lady either, therefore this thread is irrelevant to you.
    For your own sake could you please return to the cave you came from.

I reiterate, any contact info on soccer teams in dublin central greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Have a look here,

http://www.dwsl.ie/

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,734 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

paddyandy wrote: »
    You are NO lady !
    And you are no gentleman behaving like that. Take a fortnight off. I'll leave it up to Des & Makikomi if they wish to extend it.

tHB

@fryfishboil - If you have a problem with a post please use the Report Post button (report.gif) & let a Mod take care of it.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I know Phoenix FC (Navan Rd) have a ladies team, and I'm fairly sure Shelbourne FC one is still going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Footy fanatic

Hey..
    Does anyone know of any ladies soccer teams starting up?? I haven't played in Years and would prefer to join a newly formed team:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Brideenie

Hello ladies, you still looking for a team? We play in South Dublin. We are newly formed (last couple of years) so still very new and finding our feet. We have players who have never played before and girls who just want to get back into it after years.

I'm not sure if the team is definitely going to go ahead this year (depends on numbers) but we are working on it. Might you be interested?

• Advertisement

Brideenie wrote: »
    Hello ladies, you still looking for a team? We play in South Dublin. We are newly formed (last couple of years) so still very new and finding our feet. We have players who have never played before and girls who just want to get back into it after years.

I'm not sure if the team is definitely going to go ahead this year (depends on numbers) but we are working on it. Might you be interested?

Awh thanks that sounds good just depends where yas are because im in swords! Where abouts on the south side are yas? What's the name of the team?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Hi there, I might also be interested. Let us know if it goes ahead, I'm in Dublin 14.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LaineyK

Hi there,

have you got sorted with a team yet? I play with a ladies team in the Dublin 6 area. We are hoping to have two teams this summer and we are quite competitive but have plenty of craic as well. :)

We are always getting new members and we are due to start back Summer training in about 2-3 weeks.

LaineyK wrote: »
    Hi there,

have you got sorted with a team yet? I play with a ladies team in the Dublin 6 area. We are hoping to have two teams this summer and we are quite competitive but have plenty of craic as well. :)

We are always getting new members and we are due to start back Summer training in about 2-3 weeks.

No still have nothing sorted.. What league you's playing in? I don't wanna arrive and you's all be amazing then me haven't played in a while haha :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kate the great

Hi, where do you play in Dublin 6? Looking to play some football over the summer and that's not too far away. When's your first training session?

No still have nothing sorted.. What league you's playing in? I don't wanna arrive and you's all be amazing then me haven't played in a while haha :-)

We still have nothing definite sorted re leagues for the summer yet - just trying to get management sorted first. There will be two teams so you will defo find the team that will suit your level.

Once we are up and running with training I will let you know the details and sure it would be worth coming down to see how you get on.

We train in Bushy part and compete in the DWSL league but not sure what level we are going to go in at yet...

Hi, where do you play in Dublin 6? Looking to play some football over the summer and that's not too far away. When's your first training session?

Hey,

We play in Bushy Park twice a week - usually games on Monday and trainign on Thursday. we are not back training yet - prob another two/three weeks I'd say. Will let you know once we are up and running.

Hi Girls,

We are back training now in Bushy Park on a Tuesday and Thursday evening at 6.45.

There will be two teams this Summer so there will be a game for everyone.

Pre-season now and league to begin in about 4 - 5 weeks.

All new joiners welcome.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nuriaa88

I am looking for a football ladies team for play in Dublin! Is anyone available?

Advertisement