Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sherlock Holmes Standee

• 22-12-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Dunno if this is the correct section, but anywho...

I work in a cinema, and am looking to make up our Sherlock Holmes standee (Not the cuboid one, the actual display one with cut out figures). Unfortunately it seems ours did not come with instructions. If anyone else works in a cinema and still has the instructions, is there anyway for you to get them up online for me to print?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sleazus

I can't help you, I'm afraid, but do you mind if I ask what happens to all your promotional materials after the film has finished up? If I were looking for a poster (or a standee), is it possible to get it from the cinema?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ParalysedBeaver

In our cinema, if the boss doesn't want it, then whoever outta the public asks us for it can have it. That goes for posters, banners and standees.

Advertisement