Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What & Where are you studying?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

A former student of the university of plymouth here, studied extended science.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Rooneysdaman

Orthoptics at University of Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Burky126

Design communication over at Glyndwr in North Wales.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ziggy*Dust

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    Course: MEng in Photonics
    College: KTH Sweden.

How's KTH? I see masters courses in Sweden are free. Would you recommend a masters there? What's the cost of living like?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Jennifer Parker

Course: M.Sc. Energy and Finance
    University Duisburg-Essen

Taught Master; strong focus on energy markets;
    electives range from energy technology to econometric analysis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 SazKav

Want to study (doing the leaving at the mo)
    Saz
    Int Business & French
    IT Tallaght
    Can anyone thats done this course help me out and tell me is it any good? I mainly want to know about the living in france part?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Isis20

Im planning to come to Ireland to study at DIT, but at the moment Im studying in Holland at university Inholland in Rotterdam. :)
    Fingers crossed that the board of examiners will approve my appeal!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm Cíara, and I'm about to start studying MA Legal Studies and Political Science in University of Aberdeen. I can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 muhammad azhar

:)
    Dónal wrote: »
    I think this forum needs a bit of a pushstart. So if you're studying abroad or looking to study abroad feel free to mention it here!

Name:
    Course:
    College:

Etc. Chop/change the headings as you require. Hopefully we'll start to get a few more people looking in on this forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 orlzy22

I want to study nursing in the uk, I already have a Business degree form ireland, and thinking of doing the 2 year post grad entry route to adult nursing in the UK. Has anyone done a course like this. I have fond a course in the University of salford where you can exit after yr one with a Pg Cert in Nursing, can anyone tell me if I can then go on to d a post grad diploma in Ireland if this cert does not allow me to register with the NMC.? it doesn't really make sense to tell you you can exit after year one if you will not be on any part of the register. A bit confusing, any help would be great:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Beth Murphy

Hey,try to get into scotland to do your nursing,try RGU,Its a brill course.Apply regardless for your bursary,get the form and sent it off..You may get it!

You will easily pick up auxilliary nurse posts at weekends in Uni.Have afun time,Its great and trust me a passport around the world,you may can even apply for residency in Australia afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!Forget Ireland and work,thats a joke...........

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bad Chemicals

Anybody studying in Sweden who can tell us what it's like? I know courses are free, but is the cost of living manageable? What University do you go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Blinky285

Vet Med in Szent Istvan University starting in Sep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

So I'm Helen. I'm gonna (Please God) be doing an Access course in UCD this September and am hoping to go to Oxford September 2015 to study Joint Honours in English and History :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Only Erasmus but currently studying Economics and Management in Venice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

Only Erasmus but currently studying Economics and Management in Venice :)

Masters in Engineering management in Tufts University.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I studied in The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology last semester.

Best experience of my life!

Would recommend Hong Kong or anywhere in Asia to anyone, it's culturally intriguing!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 emilys94

Name: Emily
    Univerity: Leipzig, Germany
    Studying: Gaeilge and German

does anyone have tips of what to bring and what not to bring?!? also anyone know of any phone companies where I can German sim card with unlimited data/ internet monthly?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Andreaor1910

Hey all, i'm currently in 5th year and thinking about doing veterinary medicine when I finish school. Im considering applying for Szent István University in Budapest and im just wondering what the entrance exam is like compared to the LC? Will my leaving cert textbooks cover me for the exam or should I consider buying a more detailed textbook, if so any suggestions? Any informations would be very much appreciated. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ianc4000

i would like to study to be a primary school teacher but i would like to study in europe not uk.
    i have a degree in ireland.
    anyone any information on this? thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement