Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frankfurters - any good ones to accompany my mustard?

• 16-04-2012 8:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭

I have a nice Dijon and want to use it correctly as it's none of you processed crap - it even has 20% white wine. Fancy.

Anyway, I'm looking around for the perfect frankfurter to accompany the Dijon and most of the the 'furters are (for want of a better phrase) limp and tasteless. Can anyone recommend a really good 'furter to accompany my Dijon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Get a couple of Jumbo sausages instead, much tastier

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

uch wrote: »
    Get a couple of Jumbo sausages instead, much tastier

You just might be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

look for a german butchers and get proper ones.

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I would rarely have sausages without mustard spread across them, they aren't the same without it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Anyone any more ideas about this? Normal sausages just don't cut it. What about Polish frankfurters, anyone have any experience with them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

Confab wrote: »
    Anyone any more ideas about this? Normal sausages just don't cut it. What about Polish frankfurters, anyone have any experience with them?
    Polish frankfurters are just superbe it is called paruwki you will be able to get in any good polish shop dont get the ones in tesco there mank ,also try some of there sassage they are great boild or fried with eggs and mustard,try polish mustard they have a great selection

Advertisement