Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

things to 'Make and Do' (moved from CT Forum)

• 01-10-2009 3:28am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Right, Uprising has raised the point in the energy suppression thread that it should be fairly easy to build one of tesla's generators.

I'd like a bunch of us to try it in different configurations and locations, llets see what sort of results we can produce.

I find this sort of thing very interesting and if anyone else here does too they should join in, makin stuff is fun, that battery of mine still produces power, but I have 6 cells now and it lights a small bulb :D

Motor turned out to be a lot fiddlier than initially expected but its coming along slowly;)

so who's in??

anyone got any ideas on cool things we could try to make??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

And the conspiracy theory is...? Please clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I'm actually interested in this stuff but I'll be honest in scientific tests these free energy things don't work. Even the likes of Mythbusters have never gotten one to work.

Still good luck with it, I hope it does work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

OK Blue, the Conspiracy is;

Many people claim that this technology is highly efficient but is being suppressed

Others claim that the technology is Bogus and the suppression is nothin more than charlatans trying to bignote themselves.

So We have 2 possible theories

1) it works, and is being suppressed by the Lizzzzzards, for Profit

2)it dosent work, but disinfo is being spread by the Charlatans, for Profit.

as always the best way to find out whether or not something works is to build it and see what happens.

The reason I posted this thread here is that I feel this forum contains some likeminded individuals with a bit of imagination, a bit of knowledge and a bit of free time.

if someone is going to prove that this technology works the why not us??

also the being spread out all over the place from the Arctic circle to the Antipodies should make it Difficult for the MIB kill ALL :eek: of us before the word spreads

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

anyone got any ideas on cool things we could try to make??

The Clark modification to the Faraday Unipolar motor/generator combined with the Faraday unipolar motor/generator on the same shaft may power itself , you can use a pull chord to start it and it keeps going , if anyone wants to try it , here is a description of how to build it :
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=4&ved=0CBEQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fusers.rcn.com%2Fzap.dnai%2Fclark11.txt&ei=QljESv_ZD8SJ4QacmIE6&rct=j&q=FARADAY+MOTOR+OVERUNITY+CLARK&usg=AFQjCNHfQwvkuYWtgbfvD0eDmhjiRa7TQQ

Thats cool, There may be Slight Overunity in that system, tis worth the investigation, keep us posted ;)

I would be interested in doing something like Wardenclyfe but on a smaller scale, I think thats what Uprising is on about.

Oh and if anyone wants to try a JoeCell I'm thinkin of givin it another go, but thistime trying for a NO Petrol variant

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »
    Even the likes of Mythbusters have never gotten one to work.

I would'nt believe anything mythbusters say, i think their experiments with over-unity technology are rigged .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its not a CT and ok it can be losely tied in but I'm moving it to a more suitable forum. You might even get a broader range of helpful people. By all means come back to the CT forum with you're results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

Right, Uprising has raised the point in the energy suppression thread that it should be fairly easy to build one of tesla's generators.
    I would be interested in doing something like Wardenclyfe but on a smaller scale, I think thats what Uprising is on about.

Sorry Mathatma coat, you got me wrong, it's not based on any of Tesla's work, and definately NOT on Wardenclyffe,.
    It started with me wanting to make a simple DIY generator, using a petrol lawnmower engine as the rotating force, then I began to think of a GREENER way than a lawnmower engine, then I was thinking of a self powering generator, then I just thought about the magnet motor, a self powering rotation device to spin the alernator, so my only addition really was a motor that I believe will spin itself with enough force and speed to spin the alternator at optimal RPM's.
    I need to test and tweak thing's, try different configerations, learn to weld better, but it will be made.
    Anyway good thread, I have always wanted to study Tesla's Radiant enegy device, just never got round to it. Hope this thread get's people thinking.

I've been readin a fair bit about Tesla and how his devices worked, The logical combination of projects for me would be a Tesla radiant Energy 'generator' powering something propelled by Stan Deyo's antigrav engine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

espinolman wrote: »
    The Clark modification to the Faraday Unipolar motor/generator combined with the Faraday unipolar motor/generator on the same shaft may power itself , you can use a pull chord to start it and it keeps going , if anyone wants to try it , here is a description of how to build it :
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=4&ved=0CBEQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fusers.rcn.com%2Fzap.dnai%2Fclark11.txt&ei=QljESv_ZD8SJ4QacmIE6&rct=j&q=FARADAY+MOTOR+OVERUNITY+CLARK&usg=AFQjCNHfQwvkuYWtgbfvD0eDmhjiRa7TQQ

its physically impossible for something to keep powing itself, it needs a power supply, even if it could.... the cost to build the thing would be un-worthy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

meglome wrote: »
    I'm actually interested in this stuff but I'll be honest in scientific tests these free energy things don't work. Even the likes of Mythbusters have never gotten one to work.
    Mythbusters , edutainment at best. They proved that the mirrors the greeks used couldn't set ships on fire, with california sunlight. Then again they are special effects guys and we all know about Hollywood and physics.

Meanwhile the BBC, Open University and Robert Llewellyn in the series Hollywood Science, showed it was plausable with UK sunshine.

Speaking of sunshine , at noon we get up to 1KW per square meter. And yet there is a fasination for devices that generate a tiny fraction of this.

The problem is not energy capture, the problem is energy storage and transfer.

If you could power phones from ultra capacitors you would have a device that you could charge in seconds.

If you could make cheap, light batteries you would kill off the internal combustion engine for land/sea transport. And the battery could even be a fuel cell using hydrocarbons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I'd be interested in doing an experiment for the high frequency electrolysis claim that has surfaced in the CT forum a lot. A cupla op-amps and and vero-board & a soldering kit would do the trick.

What was the 'magic frequency' for splitting water??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    I'd be interested in doing an experiment for the high frequency electrolysis claim that has surfaced in the CT forum a lot. A cupla op-amps and and vero-board & a soldering kit would do the trick.

What was the 'magic frequency' for splitting water??

Lowest voltage you can split water with is 1.23V, because of the energy in the chemical bonds. This is the energy released when Hydrogen is later combined with Oxygen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_constant
    Faraday constant (named after Michael Faraday) is the magnitude of electric charge per mole of electrons.[1] While most uses of the Faraday constant, denoted F, have been replaced by the standard SI unit, the coulomb, the Faraday is still widely used in calculations in electrochemistry. It has the currently accepted value:[2][3]

F=96,485.339,9(24\mbox{C mol}^{-1}.
    you need to pass 96,485 Ampre Seconds per mole

To release 1 gramme of Hydrogen you would need to pass 26.8 Amps for an hour.

You could put two cells in series and use 3.3V from a computer PSU
    or maybe 4 cells from the 5.1V line on a computer PSU

A better investigation may be in to the use of 30MHz in reforming old Lead Acid Batteries

Energy consumption for production of one cubic meter of hydrogen is nearly 4 kWh. One cubic meter of Hydrogen weighs less than two ounces.

Work out the cost of a unit of electricity and then compare the energy content of the hydrogen to how much petrol you could buy at the pump.

Found this on utube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC6Qlj1Mbo8

It could be made to run silently and spin a flywheel .

espinolman wrote: »
    Found this on utube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC6Qlj1Mbo8

It could be made to run silently and spin a flywheel .
    The pendulum is already acting as a flywheel :)

but it is running at a constant frequency

If it offered extra energy then it's hard to see how all the mill owners missed out on it, hammers were used for forging , but also for things like treating cloth

warning - video is 7 minutes long :p

Advertisement