Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Box - INIT - No Screen / Signal

• 09-05-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've searched this, and didn't find a thread directly on my point, but I may have missed something so apologies if this is well worn terrain

I have come home (1 day away) to find one of my UPC boxes displaying the message "InIt".

There is no signal being picked up by the TV - i.e. nothing. There is no screen calling for a code, no nothing.

The box is unresponsive and not taking any input from the remote.

Any ideas? I know the InIt issue has been raised, but the solution seems to be to input a region dependant code. I don't even have a screen to do this...

Thanks

B

Update: Maybe disregard, I think I've found some assistance.

Resolved: Moderator - thread could be deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

I have the same problem noticed InIt on the box last night, awoke this morning to the same message and no response to remote etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

ANy fix for this? My box is saying the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Solution

Press the UPC button and the ok button together. Then A screen will pop up and you will need to have your 3 digit activation code.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Solution

Press the UPC button and the ok button together. Then A screen will pop up and you will need to have your 3 digit activation code.

Thanks for that, our box had InIt displayed earlier too, working fine now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

Just had the same this morning. Used that 131 code for here in Bray and it worked fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Bonsai Sheekey

That actually worked,, Same **** this morning, Nice one :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don't drag up old threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement