Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston to Bewleys, Newlands Cross

• 24-09-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi, I have to get from Heuston to Bewleys, Newlands Cross on Monday morning for 9am. I arrive in Heuston at 7.55am. Firstly, what are my choices of public transport, how long would they take? Secondly, how long is the journey by taxi and approximately how much would the fare be? Thanks in advance. Pistachio.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,853 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Get the LUAS (you have heard of it I'm sure :rolleyes:) from Heuston to Red Cow. Journey takes about 35 minutes. When you get off, walk up the Naas Road to Newlands Cross, takes about 15 - 20 minutes depending on how fit you are.

You will just make it.

Taxi will cost about 20 quid or so. Takes half an hour roughly depending on the oul traffic.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

or go to parkgate street just around the corner from heuston station and get the 69 bus out to newlands it leaves you at boot road a short walk from bewleys.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/69/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭mgmt

Get off the train at clondalkin train station and get the bus down the fonthill road to newlands. Simples...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

mgmt wrote: »
    Get off the train at clondalkin train station and get the bus down the fonthill road to newlands. Simples...

Except that the nearest bus stop is a mile away from the station just before the Nangor Road!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 boots73

Thanks a million for all replies, I've loads of options!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

boots73 wrote: »
    Thanks a million for all replies, I've loads of options!
    op was Pistachio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 boots73

Well spotted Foggy, Pistachio on PC, Boots on laptop. :D

Advertisement