Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Just got through the whole season in a ridiculously short time. God, it's addictive.

I'm going to go against the grain and say that I think
    Victoria and Lydia
    are dead.
    Charlotte
    will survive because Declan has to feel guilty about not picking up the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s186/revenge/news/a392855/hollyoaks-holby-city-star-barry-sloane-cast-in-revenge.html

Hollyoaks star Barry Sloane has been cast in season two of Revenge.
    The actor, who played villainous long-lost McQueen sibling Niall Rafferty in the soap, will portray a mysterious figure from Emily's past, according to TV Guide

Margarita Levieva will be back for season two also

• Registered Users Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭brian_t

Einhard wrote: »
    Hey don't wanna preach, but can you cover the whole thing with spoliers? Now I know that Declan not picking up a phone is important etc.

And worse, when you quote a spoiler it loses it's spoiler shield!! Feck! Thanks a lot boards!

You should probably join us in the other Revenge thread.

"Revenge" - RTE Pace http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056676556&page=3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Casting News.....The one we've all been waiting for:
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/07/revenge-season-2-casting-news-amandas.html

Revenge issued a casting call for a sinister white female to play Emily VanCamp‘s MIA onscreen mother, and man, did they ever find one.

Sources confirm to TVLine that Jennifer Jason Leigh has scored the role of the Clarke family’s presumed dead matriarch. The recurring gig will kick off early into the ABC drama’s upcoming second season.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Great bit of casting, can't wait for s2

• Advertisement

• Got to the end of s1 the other night,..wow good show with a great cast. Here goes my theory.
    There is a wider conspiracy here. Amanda/Emily's dad was an undercover FBI agent trying to expose Conrad Grayson for funding terrorists. To get closer to the Graysons he seduced Victoria but ended up becoming too close to her. Without them knowing who he really is, David Clarke was framed by the Graysons and while it is believed that White haired man murdered Clarke to shut him up, i think he is a colleague who faked Clarke's death and actually sprung him from prison. The plane explosion is also staged and Victoria and Lydia are still alive. At this stage the following are in the loop, White haired man, David, Victoria, Lydia, perhaps even Nolan and his aunt and all are conspiring to expose Conrad.
    Either way im convinced white haired man is working against the Graysons. That wink he made at the bugged picture frame has really made me think. Nolan has tipped him off about these things and that wink is more of a reassurance toward Emily

It's a crazy theory probably to some but i honestly think that it could be the case. Cant wait for season 2. That said i think they cant surely get much more if anything out of the show

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

YAy....Rebecca from Greek joins season 2!

http://tvline.com/2012/08/06/revenge-dilshad-vadsaria-season-2/

JR Bourne, who portrays Allison’s dangerous dad on MTV’s Teen Wolf, has booked a recurring role in the ABC drama’s upcoming second season.

As first reported by our sister site Deadline, he joins as a “magnetic and self-assured” Hampton-ite named Kenny who hides behind his wealthy façade.

Source = TVline via Deadline.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 17,568 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Excellent was thinking of doing another run through before it starts for a refresh but might just watch this instead

That recap episode airs tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Back last night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Enjoyed it - don't think it was the best revenge episode ever but the story line should continue to build. Nice twist at the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

mel.b wrote: »
    Enjoyed it - don't think it was the best revenge episode ever but the story line should continue to build. Nice twist at the end.

I'm going to watch it myself now in a while, got a bit of a skim through it this morning but it's definitely a series you have to be paying your full attention to so you don't miss any of the subtle twists! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

I love this show, I watched the season end last week. Anyone have any idea when Season 2 will be showing over here. I know it has started in the states

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

I love this show, I watched the season end last week. Anyone have any idea when Season 2 will be showing over here. I know it has started in the states

In the new year on Rte . Not sure about channel 4/e4

Hmm, it's showing on the RTE autumn schedule alright, but no definite date... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Nolan and Emily
    living together
    is hilarious. I hope it continues.

• Advertisement

So what happened Lydia is she dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

Dont read if you havent watched final episode ............

Lydia and Victoria both boarded the plane, it announced on the news that there were no survivors on the plane so I assume Lydia is also dead

• Registered Users Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭brian_t

Hmm, it's showing on the RTE autumn schedule alright, but no definite date... :(

No date but RTE have tagged it with (See it First on RTÉ)

http://www.rte.ie/mediasales/television/programming-rteone-new_season_acqusitions.html#revenge

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Season 2 Premiere was Unbelievably Good. So Excited that its back!! Love me some Revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭squonk

I thought the first half of the premiere was so-so. It really ramped up in the last 15-20 minutes.
    I'm delighted Victoria is still alive. The show wouldn't have been the same without her.

Definitely a lot there now to look forward to. I just hope season 2 lives up to the high expectations we all have from Season 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Last nights ep was pretty good! Love that Victoria is back in the Manor. Was dissappointed that Emily let her guard down at the end with WHM-was expecting her to be prepared for that but I guess the whole mother thing is her weak spot. Can't wait for next week now. Promo looks promising!

Adrienne Barbeau cast
    as the mother of Victoria

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Watched Ep3 last night. Maybe it's just me, but i'm not enjoying this as much as Seasin 1. I've really got no idea about the Grayson's plans or motives at the moment - they seem to change all the time and i can't keep it straight at the moment, whereas in Season 1 it was clear and easy to follow. Although maybe i'm just not paying enough attention?

• Advertisement

mel.b wrote: »
    Watched Ep3 last night. Maybe it's just me, but i'm not enjoying this as much as Season 1. I've really got no idea about the Grayson's plans or motives at the moment - they seem to change all the time and i can't keep it straight at the moment, whereas in Season 1 it was clear and easy to follow. Although maybe i'm just not paying enough attention?

It's not just you Mel, I can't really warm to it this season either. The first season was great in the way you always wondered "who's next on the list, and "Amanda" is going to cause REAL trouble when she gets in with the graysons...", but she didn't, and that story feels like it's just plodding along while Emily now chases some big faceless conspiracy. It just feels like it's going to turn into "lost" while you're left wondering "ah here, how big is this thing going to go?".

I miss the manipulation and backstabbing in each episode in season one, there's nothing juicy so far that's made me go "yeeouch! Didn't see THAT coming!", like there was in season one. I really hope it's just a few slow burner episodes to set us up for an epic second half to season two, but I hope it's not "drag on because we have no idea where we're going to take this"... :(

Advertisement