Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zabala 20 gauge shotgun

• 16-12-2012 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

zabala side by side 20 gauge for sale in good condition i will throw in 3 boxes of cartridges as well on deal well looked after gun .Would be ideal for someones first shotgun.200 euro all in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭tonytoc11

What length are the barrels?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Tommy87

What part of the country are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 peter o reilly

28 inch i think and i am in arklow county wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭skinnylizzy

Hi. I've been looking for a 20g. Is it a light gun? Is it tight? Do you know the exact model it is? And how old? I want it for some clay shooting. I want to bring a few people up to the club with me and my Lanber is quite heavy and will probably knock the shoulder off them. Is it any use for clays? It'll be used for probably 25 clays every so often. Not heavy use by any stretch of the imagination. Very interested. Cheers.

its a very light gun with fixed chokes and it is non ejector .It is a starter gun really it was my fathers who died and i licenced it.I THINK ITS ABOUT FOUR YEARS OLD

• Advertisement

gun is now sold

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement