Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2014

• 29-12-2013 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭

MIC and TOWIE stars rumoured as is Katie Price, Ricky Hatton, Dappy, Jim Davidson, Kate Hopkins and Justin Lee Collins for the new series which starts 3rd of January

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

The bottom of the barrel must be worn away considerably by this stage, so. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In other news, the unlikeable Iain Lee has been promoted from panelist to presenter alongside R*l*n on Bit On The Psych, while Carol McGiffin - who isn't much more likeable - joins the panel.

And the house has been turned into a stately home. How unoriginal - and ironic, too. :rolleyes:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a538529/celebrity-big-brother-new-house-revealed-first-pictures.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

So if rumour's are to believed the following are walking in tonight:
    Boys:

Jim Davidson
    Evander Holyfield
    Lee Ryan
    Dappy
    Ollie Locke
    Lionel Blair

Girls:

Sam Faiers
    Luisa Zissman
    Jasmine Waltz
    Liz Jones
    Linda Nolan
    Plus some token glamour model. There's been so many names thrown around it could be any of them.

It's not the worst line up CBB has ever had but the females in particular are pretty poor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

deleted

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Anyone notice Dappy's posh accident creeping in?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

Ooooh Dappy...

• Advertisement

There hasn't been much buzz surrounding this series at all but it's really hit the ground running. Jasmine Waltz getting her boobs out on the first night and offending Lionel Blair with her talk of using her fingers on men (I won't go into it any more than that!), Dappy being a general creep and talking about the size of his penis constantly, and Evander Holyfield's controversial views on homosexuality which I imagine will be on all the gossip websites tomorrow. This could end up being a big series for Channel 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yeah in fairness it's been a good start. The handcuffs made for some decent drama. Jasmine is a nutter! Hopefully they don't lose the run of themselves and keep it relatively simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭pooch90

Dappy actually makes me queasy, the way he carries on is just so disgusting.
    He'd be getting a swift kick in the boll** if he came near me the way he approaches Jasmine.
    She seems to accept it though. Still vomit inducing.

Yeah I have to agree so far this series has been much better than recent ones, at first I wasn't too sure as I had no idea who most of the celebrities were but that doesn't really matter.
    Linda is the only one I want out at the moment, she's fairly boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

All seems pretty horrible/creepy at the moment.

Hard to pick a winner at this stage anyway.

• Advertisement

mdwexford wrote: »
    All seems pretty horrible/creepy at the moment.

Hard to pick a winner at this stage anyway.

It is the most sex fueled celeb series yet. It's actually more reminiscent of the civilian series' from the Channel 4 days, I sometimes forget it's actually a celeb version I'm watching!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

in fairness it's basically the "civilian" version, definitely the least "celebrity", so not too much of a shock this lot are willing to do anything for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Casey coming across as a bunny boiler

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Just caught up with this series last night - wow!

Lee is such an utter bell end! Hilarious stuff.

Definitely one of the better CBBs so far, they've really put together the perfect combination of people this time around. Although it's hard to call a winner at this stage, I'd say Ollie and Sam will almost definitely reach the final this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Anyone know how I get channel 5 on sky?

I haven't watched BB in any form in years but happened to catch Monday nights episode in a friends house and I have to say I'm loving it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

gg2 wrote: »

I haven't watched BB in any form in years but happened to catch Monday nights episode in a friends house and I have to say I'm loving it!

You can catch up
    on youtube..

deco nate wrote: »
    You can catch up
    on youtube..

Meh I was hoping to just park my ass infront of the fire tonight and watch it! Aw well suppose it will be you tube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Yes you can - won't go off topic here. Sure it's on Google ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

Could you tune in "other channels"
    Google it about inputting the codes for the channels.
    I done it a while ago and got all the ch4s ch5 and plus ones etc
    Since I cancelled the sky and use it as a free to air box I took out the sky card and I got all the uk free to air channels inc ch5. The box just automatically put them in channel order list bbc1 bbc2 itv ch4 ch5
    I lost rte etc but I have them on seorview anyway.
    I easily live without the subscribed channels now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

This will show you all you need to know to tune channel 5 in. It's very quick.
    Once it's tuned it will be under "services" and "other channels".
    You may not be able to pause or rewind other channels though.
    Only takes 2 mins. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055520627

• Advertisement

This will show you all you need to know to tune channel 5 in. It's very quick.
    Once it's tuned it will be under "services" and "other channels".
    You may not be able to pause or rewind other channels though.
    Only takes 2 mins. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055520627

Tried it a few times and it said "scan failed" :-(

What happened on the show?

I have dragged this thread completely OT my apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Not sure why it's not working for you. They might be able to help you fix it in that satellite forum that I linked to.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed post links to the youtube channel that shows BB so have sent you a pm with the links instead. :)

I wonder if anything will happen between Sam & Ollie...

The over 18's task :eek::eek: They have no shame!!
    I was loving lionel up until tonight, watched last nights ep (thanks to little acorn:D) and he called Luisa a f*cking cow??? Disgusting. Then the carry on of him in the task made me want to vomit! Sticking the money down the front of Jasmin's knicker??? Jeeeezzz:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Loving this series but my God they're shameless!
    I've been following Jasmine Lennard's Twitter timeline; she has a history with Jasmine Waltz and suffice to say, she hates her.
    You should follow her; she rants nightly about her!

I liked Lionel at first and felt the young ones should tone down their crude chat around him, but seriously, he is really turning into an old moan now.
    As for Jim; he said he can't stand noise-what does he want everyone to do? Tiptoe around him?
    If he couldn't hack it, he shouldn't have entered the house.

I cannot stand Luisa's voice; it's so grating.
    Dappy is totally playing up to the cameras and it's so obvious.
    I don't like Sam; I feel she's been told exactly how to behave in the house.

I adore Ollie and think he's just charming.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I can't remember the last time I laughed so much during BB as when Lionel turned all potty mouth; "Suck my d**k! :eek: As Ollie said, what's been seen cannot be unseen! :D

I can actually understand Jim's frustration there at the end. The two girls were deliberately trying to wind him up in the bedroom.

fussyonion wrote: »
    I don't like Sam; I feel she's been told exactly how to behave in the house.

I adore Ollie and think he's just charming.

I find it really strange that you don't like Sam because she's been told how to behave, but you adore Ollie when he quite clearly has been too.

They both stay on everyone's good side and neither of them has offered any sort of an opinion. They're both are media trained to the nines and have quite obviously been advised on how to act before entering the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

bopper wrote: »
    I find it really strange that you don't like Sam because she's been told how to behave, but you adore Ollie when he quite clearly has been too.

They both stay on everyone's good side and neither of them has offered any sort of an opinion. They're both are media trained to the nines and have quite obviously been advised on how to act before entering the house.

Sam admitted in the house she's set up paparazzi shots on the outside to snap her on the beach, just so she'd be famous.
    She's being quiet and coy because she thinks that's how you win Big Brother.

My opinion on Ollie has changed dramatically from when I first saw him on TV in interviews and on chat-shows when I thought he was an idiot but I don't think he's been media trained at all.
    I see a genuine fella with manners and the way he was with Lionel when they entered the house was so touching.

Sam just screams attention-seeker to me.
    That's just my opinion anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I can't remember the last time I laughed so much during BB as when Lionel turned all potty mouth; "Suck my d**k! :eek: As Ollie said, what's been seen cannot be unseen! :D

I can actually understand Jim's frustration there at the end. The two girls were deliberately trying to wind him up in the bedroom.

I only watched last nights episode this evening and I watched the entire task through my hand!!:eek: Scarlet for each and every one of them, it was outrageous!!

I really despise Luisa, what a horrible girl!

This weeks nominations here: http://tellymix.co.uk/gallery/172408-pictures-celebrity-big-brother-2014-nominations-and-fallout.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ligerleo

I never seen any Big Brother at all before this series and I have to say I am enjoying it so far :). I'm routing for Dappy to win, always been a big fan of his music.

Is Jasmine trying to get one over on Casey? Will Lee be left with a broken hearth and all alone? Will be interesting to see what happens there. :p

Despite the fact she got the most votes to be evicted among peers I do not think Liz will be the next to go, I reckon its going to be Jim, he gets into way too many arguments and cannot see how the public will perceive him too well. I would like to see Liz come out of her shell more tho.

Advertisement