Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28 days later, much later

• 11-06-2007 9:48am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well after watching 28 weeks later with out seeing 28 days I thought the first film would be a disapointment. It was most certianaly not. Im know im a bit late posting about this as every one had seen this apart from me. But it does prove one thing ya dont need a big budget to make a great movie. But it helps. I think the 2nd one is the slightly better movie but theres not a lot in it. So heres to 28 months later, a movie ill look forward to if they ever make it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i doubt it will get made, days later made twice as much as weeks later on a budget much smaller,and on a smaller release

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Wasn't there a lot of talk about a third one being made though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Nah, the first one was much better. Dealt with the effects of the Virus much better I thougt. The second one was too much action for me.

Ending of bother films were very disappointing.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

you dont like action Timans? watch soap operas or chick flicks.

ive heard reports now that fox atomic are not that interested in horror movies anymore, and that 28 weeks later will have to do really well on dvd for even a slight chance of months

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

ah mores the pity. But I do think it will do well on DVD, just how well remains to be seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 bryan philips

Must say I enjoyed the second film a lot more. A definite dvd purchase!

Although it is early days, and much depends on the dvd, Danny Boyle has said he intererested in directing a third installment, and has the story in his mind atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Leonitos

Well after watching 28 weeks later with out seeing 28 days I thought the first film would be a disapointment. It was most certianaly not. Im know im a bit late posting about this as every one had seen this apart from me. But it does prove one thing ya dont need a big budget to make a great movie. But it helps. I think the 2nd one is the slightly better movie but theres not a lot in it. So heres to 28 months later, a movie ill look forward to if they ever make it.

28 days later was a good movie however 28 weeks later was total crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

3rd one has already gotten the green light.
    That's the only information that has been released about it, that and the fact that it will be set in Paris.

Not thrilled with the idea of what they can do with the story from there...I'd much prefer to see 28 Hours Later tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

Timans wrote:
    The second one was too much action for me.

Ending of both films were very disappointing.

Agreed

Advertisement