Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xxgraciebabyxx

ne chance u cud pm er no tanx a million!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iamtroubled

Hi, if you have been to the white witch, can you please PM me her phone number? I live in Cork city, is there any good fortune teller in the city? if yes, can you also leave me their numbers? thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 skank01

Hi could someone pm me the numbers for the following:Veronica in Blackpool, Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city.

Just visited White Witch in Cobh with a friend. Gave us both nearly identical readings, both highly intelligent and both going to have sons at 31 by c section and both sons will be in the military and be famous!umm:-/

Was my first reading and dissapointed :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭laura l

skank01 wrote: »
    Hi could someone pm me the numbers for the following:Veronica in Blackpool, Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city.

Just visited White Witch in Cobh with a friend. Gave us both nearly identical readings, both highly intelligent and both going to have sons at 31 by c section and both sons will be in the military and be famous!umm:-/

Was my first reading and dissapointed :-(

could i get those numbers pm ed too please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blonde2009

Hey does anyone have a number for Rory Bates in Clonmel? Tried an 086 number but its not in use....or any other fortune tellers in the waterford area?? Please help??:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Angel33 wrote: »
    Has anyone had a reading or a meeting with Heidi Sawyer who is the director of the Institute of Psychic Development? She also wrote a book called "Why My Mother Didn't Want Me To Be Psychic". I would be curious as to what people experienced if they did meet with her.:)

I've been to Heidi before - she is excellent at reading energies of people around you which I found to be very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 murphyev

Originally Posted by 445279.ie viewpost.gif
    Veronica in Cork. Based in or around Fairhill. I've PM'd you her number

hey 445279.ie, i can see your inundated with requests for the number but could you also pm me the number please, i have been with her before but recently lost my phone and all contacts!!
    Thanks alot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Fefa09

Hi, has anyone got any feedback about their visit to Veronica in Cork? Did you find her reading accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 clonagirl

Hi! Just wondering has anyone ever heard of Liz Boyland? She's based near Kinsale. If anyone's seen her, what did they think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 akacorkboy

Mary Madison in west cork:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭sold

SMM wrote: »
    Hi,

I know theres probably a bazillion threads on this already so feel free to redirect me...Basically for want of a better expression I'm at a 'crossroads' in my life and I'd be really interested in seeing a good psychic or fortune teller, preferably in the Cork area, but if someone is particularly good I would be prepared to travel. Thanks a mill in advance :pac:

you make your own forture or path in Life, Don't go to a psychic looking for help. Life is that you make of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

Just went back to Annette Singleton and she just gets better and better! I have to say i haven't found anyone else yet to be near as accurate as her and what a nice lady too! Did anyone else go to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 quitepossibly

Hi could someone pm me the numbers for the following:Veronica in Blackpool, Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city. Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Hi guys :)
    I apologise if I'm asking anything that has already been asked a million times but here we go....basically I'm going through quite a rough patch in my life right now and feel like a psychic may be able to give me some guidance. I've heard great things about Annette Singleton and I'm just wondering is she actually that good? Have many of you been to see her? If I go do I need to ask her specific questions i.e. 'What will happen in my career in the next 6 months?' or should I say nothing and let her talk....She seems to be a lovely, genuine person but what about her abilities as a psychic? Any feedback would be appreciated :D

Thanks guys :)

summerbaby wrote: »
    Just went back to Annette Singleton and she just gets better and better! I have to say i haven't found anyone else yet to be near as accurate as her and what a nice lady too! Did anyone else go to her?

I just posted a question asking about her, I should have read back a little DOH :D
    Is she really that good? I could really do with some guidance in my life at the moment, do you think she'd be worth a visit? Did you have to ask her specific questions? Is it tarot cards she reads or palms? Also how much does she charge? I apologise for the Spanish inquisition :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

I didn't need to ask any questions at all and I got more than I could have asked for. She uses tarot cards to direct her but she is very psychic. She was able to tell me what i was doing now, career and life, and then told me a chain of events that would happen and every one of them came through. My sisters and mother went as well and they are all raving about her. She charges 50 euro for 45 mins. With some psychic's I've been to they have charged 50 euro for maybe 10 mins of a reading and then spend the rest of the time repeating themselves to make up the time but with Annette there was none of that, it was worth every cent.

summerbaby wrote: »
    I didn't need to ask any questions at all and I got more than I could have asked for. She uses tarot cards to direct her but she is very psychic. She was able to tell me what i was doing now, career and life, and then told me a chain of events that would happen and every one of them came through. My sisters and mother went as well and they are all raving about her. She charges 50 euro for 45 mins. With some psychic's I've been to they have charged 50 euro for maybe 10 mins of a reading and then spend the rest of the time repeating themselves to make up the time but with Annette there was none of that, it was worth every cent.

Wow! Well my friend and I have made appointments and we're going to see her next Friday so I'll let you know how I get on. I don't want to get my hopes up but I really need some guidance and it's probably not wise to put all my hopes with her as I know you do make life what it is yourself but some things are out of our control lol but sure what have I got to lose :p Thanks a million for the feedback!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

dripsey1 wrote: »
    hi could you pm me verioncas number too please?

does anyone know of the psychic/fortune teller madame rose i think she did a few days in a hotel in cork between last october 08 and january 09 shes supposed to be excellent a friend of mine went to her and everything she told her happened even very personal stuff that no one else could have known:eek:

For a second I thought you might have been talking about Madame Rose Lee, but you obviously weren't.

Some words of warning on Madame Rose Lee though... I have it on very sound and reliable word that the woman calling herself 'Madame Rose Lee' and 'telling fortunes' for people isn't Madame Rose Lee at all. This woman is the daughter of Madame Rose Lee and has not inherited a drop of psychic ability from her either. She's masquerading as her mother and is lunching off her mam's good reputation.

Now I don't know if the senior Madame Rose Lee is still alive, or what, or if Rose Lee Snr. has forged an agreement with Rose Lee Jnr. for her to tell people monkey droppings and accrue a handy wad for that. No idea.

But Madame Rose Lee Jnr. (the one that advertises herself and is doing the readings nowadays) is a chancer and a half. She's in it for the money, despite being only a semi-skilled cold reader.

Well my friend and I went to see Annette Singleton in Cork and first of all she is a really nice person, very down to earth and easy to chat to :)
    I was very impressed by her reading and if what she says comes true then I'll be happy out but there are a few things niggling at me about her reading and wondering if anyone else is the same.

She turned over the cards and one of the first questions she asked was did I have a boyfriend, now surely your love life is one of the main reasons you go to a psychic so by telling her yes or no wouldn't she be at an advantage or am I reading too much into it? I told her the truth anyway and she continued on, she got my personality down to a tee but you can tell a lot from a person by chatting to them especially someone as experienced as she is.

She is very chatty herself and often went off track telling me bits and pieces about her life and problems that were similiar to my own. In a lot of ways it was like a counselling session, like chatting to a good friend who gives you advice. A lot of what she said seemed to be based on her own advice and experience rather than the cards. I was looking for some serious direction and reassurance in certain areas and I'm not entirely sure I got that. Does anyone else agree or disagree? I'd be interested to know what you think. The type of person I am I think things to death so I do apologise haha

I'll be interested to see if what she says happens, not sure what her timeline for predictions are...anyone know?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RIVERRMOS

Hi All,
    Im new to this forum and just wondering if anyone has heard of Leona Boswell or Veronica from Blackpool. I have a lot of numbers for fortune tellers in Cork if anyone needs them. if someone could pm me a number for Leona or Veronica I would really appreciate it. Def need to go to one soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lstevo

Does anyone know Mrs Alderidge's phone no.?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Whatsyourface

Going to see Annette on Wednesday!
    Can't wait - i hope she's as good as everyones saying!

Does anyone know if she lets you record her readings or write down what she says?

Going to see Annette on Wednesday!
    Can't wait - i hope she's as good as everyones saying!

Does anyone know if she lets you record her readings or write down what she says?

I've heard and read about a lot of good things about her readings anyway.

I suppose you could record the reading without her knowledge of you doing that (if you're not the type whose conscience doesn't give you a battering).

If you asked her if you could record the reading, I'd say there's an 80-90% chance she'll say yes.

If you asked her if you can write the stuff down, she'd probably say yes, as long as you weren't writing the whole time. She might fear that it'd distract from what you're getting out of the reading on a personal level.

If I were you, I'd probably record it secretly. Like,I dont see the issue with that if the recording is kept for personal possession and use only. Set the device to record just before you walk in the door and make sure there's plenty of space on it beforehand to accommodate a 30-70 minutes-long reading.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 crazyh

Hi,
    Could you please send me on annettes number, i would love to get a reading,
    thanks xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 akacorkboy

can u send me that number to please for the one in skibbereen also white witch of coves number if u have it pleaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mary j

hi guys would someone mind please sending me veronica in blackpools number please really trying to get it and just cant find it anywhere, much appriciated.
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 8 slayer83666

gagiteebo wrote: »
    Well my friend and I went to see Annette Singleton in Cork and first of all she is a really nice person, very down to earth and easy to chat to :)
    I was very impressed by her reading and if what she says comes true then I'll be happy out but there are a few things niggling at me about her reading and wondering if anyone else is the same.

She turned over the cards and one of the first questions she asked was did I have a boyfriend, now surely your love life is one of the main reasons you go to a psychic so by telling her yes or no wouldn't she be at an advantage or am I reading too much into it? I told her the truth anyway and she continued on, she got my personality down to a tee but you can tell a lot from a person by chatting to them especially someone as experienced as she is.

She is very chatty herself and often went off track telling me bits and pieces about her life and problems that were similiar to my own. In a lot of ways it was like a counselling session, like chatting to a good friend who gives you advice. A lot of what she said seemed to be based on her own advice and experience rather than the cards. I was looking for some serious direction and reassurance in certain areas and I'm not entirely sure I got that. Does anyone else agree or disagree? I'd be interested to know what you think. The type of person I am I think things to death so I do apologise haha

I'll be interested to see if what she says happens, not sure what her timeline for predictions are...anyone know?

:D
    That sounds very like my visit. Really lovely woman but was more like a chat with a sympathetic councellor. She didn't really hit the nail on the head for anything but was sound to talk to. I went back in October and nothing has happened yet that she predicted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 confused.ie

Hi All,

Just wondering if ye can help me get in touch with a fortune teller in Cork City or Co. Cork, if you could send them on to me

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 desperatedave

hi,i have been to fotune tellers etc over the years,some good some spoof,need to warn about one I saw last month patrick sheridan also known as a roghnu,he himself was brilliant ,very psychic got messages from dead family that he could not have known,my beautiful wife had left me after i made the biggest mistake in my life,he did help me and talked me through what to do etc,i phoned him again a week or so later asking to get an emergency appointment,his (patricks) wife then phoned the contact number who was a now ex friend of mine,and told him all about my affair which was the reason my wife left me,he told my wife and so on,my wife is livid i went to him in the first place and that our "dirty linen" is out in public,she now wants adivorce,everytime i phone to speak to patrick that woman refuses to put me through and says he is booked up for a year,my whole life is ruined because of me telling him ultra private things that were then broadcast,i am absolutely desperate and feel totally betrayed BEWARE ..are they evil?anybody else know?

• Advertisement

hi,i have been to fotune tellers etc over the years,some good some spoof,need to warn about one I saw last month patrick sheridan also known as a roghnu [...]

This bogus psychic prick you're on about - is he based in Cork, yeah? Seeing as this is a thread about psychics in Cork and all..

Advertisement