Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunfire Rocket BB's

• 19-10-2011 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Okay Guys I Recently Received A Sample Of Gunfire Rocket 0.20 Gram 5.95mm High-Precision BB's From SEairsoft
    On Opening The Packet You Can Tell These Are High Quality BB's.
    I Though "Okay So" And Loaded Up a Magazine,My First Impressions On Firing Were Wow These BB's perform To Highest Standards.
    I Loaded the mag with Excels and another with the rockets and another with king-arms
    And On Shooting I Have To Say They Work Better Then King Arms And about the same
    with Excels At Half The Price!!
    Would Recommend to Anyone And Everyone!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

ran them in my m249 the hole pack worked great no feeding issues or jamming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Typhon

can only agree! Got the same free pack ( cheers again guys :D) and they were very very good. Come payday an order shall be made hehe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

have to agree :) got a free pack myself and they are awsome .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Happily agree with this. I tried some of these bb's from the free sample bag and chucked them in a mid cap and into a m4 pistol thast being short stroked with a 6.01 barrell. Went full auto crazy with them, They fed flawlessly.

I'm delighted with them....bulk order is in order me thinks....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Sorry to drag up an old thread but has anyone tried the 0.25g Bio's of these?

• Advertisement
Advertisement