Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race profiles according to gps, MOD NOTE POST 101

• 25-06-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

So many of us have garmins or similar GPS watches. So when racing I'm sure most of us use them, so what if in this thread you put a link to your GPS recorded race. We could do it in month format and then under the month put down the race. The reason for this is obvious to me, most likely the same race will be on again next year and if it's your first time doing it, you could come on to this thread, search under month and then pick your desired race which will give you the course profile including start and finish. I recently went to a Bohermeen 5k and was quite lucky to find it.
    Example

Jan
    New years day,Tom Brennan 5k
    South Dublin CC XC, Bhaa
    Eircom XC, Bhaa
    Feb
    Raheny 2 mile series
    Dungarvan 10 mile
    Mar
    Ballycotton 10 mile
    MSB 5k, Paddys day
    April

May
    Three rock, IMRA
    June
    Dunboyne,civil service 5 mile, Bhaa
    July

August

September

October
    Rathfarnham 5k

Just an idea and same as usual, just remove the quote tags to add, I hope yous think its a good idea because between us we would cover alot of races
    Post edited by RacoonQueen on

Comments

Advertisement