Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Extinction

ceegee wrote: »
    I'd be interested to know how the OP suggests a 2012 logo that CANT be made look like ZION could be designed?

Z looks like 2, I looks like 1, O looks like 0, N looks like sideways 2.

Unless they used roman numerals it would always be possible to make a 2012 logo look like it says zion

Also that small square shape in the middle of the 2012 image looks like it could be a dot for the i in 'zion'. What else could that shape in the image for anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

This topic is getting stranger by the day; a false flag Alien Invasion that seems to be based off an episode of Doctor Who. I think I shall make a completely unsubstantiated false flag attack. But just like many posters I shall include some links that prove nothing....

This Christian site illustrates the coming doomsday..

http://global.christianpost.com/news/zombie-apocalypse-hits-louisiana-man-bites-off-neighbors-face-76196/

The start of the coming doom

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/miami-zombie-face-eating-attacker-rudy-eugene-was-religious-girlfriend-yovonka-bryant-says

These Face biting incidents are clearly ramping up to a False Flag zombie attack at the olympics. If they trick us into believing that zombies are attacking, it will allow them to implant us with RFID chips for our 'safety' and marshall law will be imposed upon us. But it's not Obama's fault, it's a far more nefarious enemy...

pinky_brain.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭superluck

If God created the earth, who created God?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

superluck wrote: »

El if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

superluck wrote: »

We did

and Buddha, Allah, Zeus, Apollo, FSM, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Jonny7 wrote: »
    We did

and Buddha, Allah, Zeus, Apollo, FSM, etc.

You know fully well that Apollo Creed made himself on the mean streets of LA!

You take that back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

You know fully well that Apollo Creed made himself on the mean streets of LA!

You take that back.

Ding, Ding!

I doubt the OP will be back, when there are this many questions to answers he tends to abandon the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Have to follow with this.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Daithi 1 wrote: »

The amount of Illuminati symbolism in that video is shocking. thanks for enlightening us Daithi:D

This thread makes more sense now than it did originally

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

I guess it won't be too long, no doubt there will be some surveylance variant of them deployed over the Olympics. The US & UK are in bed together on this sort of technology.

No doubt. You're gas. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

http://youtu.be/101yO2fXyhc

http://youtu.be/u0fk6syQ7iY

Doesn't mention the olympics specifically but the lyrics are interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

macshadow wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/101yO2fXyhc

http://youtu.be/u0fk6syQ7iY

Doesn't mention the olympics specifically but the lyrics are interesting.
    There are quite a lot of songs that don't mention the Olympics specifically but contain lyrics that suggest something bad happening. Should these all be interpreted as part of a Illuminati plan to give clues (Scooby Doo time again folks) to amateur detectives about their activities? Are the artists involved part of the Illuminati (or whichever shadowy club is your favourite) or do they just take suggestions for lyrics from them in their song-writing meetings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I like this new one and the bizarre choice of music. :eek:

London Calling' being the call sign used by the BBC in Wartime.

‘Don’t Fly. Support Team GB’. :confused:

London Calling'

London calling to the faraway towns
    Now that war is declared-and battle come down
    London calling to the underworld

Come out of the cupboard, all you boys and girls
    London calling, now don't look at us
    All that phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust
    London calling, see we ain't got no swing
    'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

CHORUS
    The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
    Engines stop running and the wheat is growing thin
    A nuclear error, but I have no fear
    London is drowning-and I live by the river

You will have a lot of explaining to do if there isn't a terrorist spectacular at the Olympics, won't you? ;)

London Calling' being the call sign used by the BBC in Wartime.

‘Don’t Fly. Support Team GB’. :confused:

London Calling'

London calling to the faraway towns
    Now that war is declared-and battle come down
    London calling to the underworld

Come out of the cupboard, all you boys and girls
    London calling, now don't look at us
    All that phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust
    London calling, see we ain't got no swing
    'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

CHORUS
    The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
    Engines stop running and the wheat is growing thin
    A nuclear error, but I have no fear
    London is drowning-and I live by the river

The Clash knew about the "attacks" you're predicting all the way back in 1979? Amazing....

And such an obscure song to use, I'm surprised anyone else has ever heard of it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

God, I love that song and actually thought it was a rather cool ad too. Perhaps London is simply calling people to watch the Olympics? But that answer is too reasonable...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

It's not an obscure song though is it? Probably one of their most famous. I'm not even a Clash fan really and it's one of those songs that pops into my head all the time randomly over the years.

"Don't fly. Support team GB"... They mean don't go on any foreign holidays, telling Londoners ( and people of the UK) to use up their holiday time and spend it in London to support the GB team.

Anywho I'm new to this conspiracy theory stuff as of Thursday, had a very bizarre dream and went to look up the interpretation and somehow I've fallen down this rabbit hole. My brain is starting to turn to mush...lol

Theres a lot of subtle pyramid imagery in that video though. Then I noticed the time on Big Ben and was like.."8:35, isn't that when the first plane hit the towers?" ...actually it was 8:45, so nothing there I guess.

I just don't get why they would target London, bringing one of the most important cities in the world to its knees and in turn the world. What could the "Elite" actually gain from it? Are they not putting themselves in danger also?

LylaElise wrote: »

Anywho I'm new to this conspiracy theory stuff as of Thursday, had a very bizarre dream and went to look up the interpretation and somehow I've fallen down this rabbit hole. My brain is starting to turn to mush...lol

Theres a lot of subtle pyramid imagery in that video though. Then I noticed the time on Big Ben and was like.."8:35, isn't that when the first plane hit the towers?" ...actually it was 8:45, so nothing there I guess.

I just don't get why they would target London, bringing one of the most important cities in the world to its knees and in turn the world. What could the "Elite" actually gain from it? Are they not putting themselves in danger also?

You are just searching for patterns. What time did the first plane hit the twin towers? whatever that number is, if you search for it, you will find it anywhere.

Its when someone starts making connections... then they're going down the rabbit hole ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

LylaElise wrote: »
    .....I just don't get why they would target London, bringing one of the most important cities in the world to its knees and in turn the world. What could the "Elite" actually gain from it? Are they not putting themselves in danger also?
    Firstly the "Elite" and co apparently have an important summit/meeting (g20?) somewhere else while the olympics take place.
    So they may not be around should something happen.

Basically the overall and very general pitch for ct's, is that several global entities(societies,groups,boards,corps etc) are taking measures to control various aspects of everything they can to dominate.

With regards the olympics this could be a big opportunity for war,security companies,anti terrorist branchs of gov media,building contracts,cctv,police and army expansion etc etc, to make bussiness of terrorism while at the same time spreading fear of outside threats happening amongst the people,to help gain the legislation prefered to continue making lots of money,power and political connections.

Thats a very general summary.If only the world was so simple it could be summed up so easily.
    I have a suspicion that terrorism like 9/11 also promotes the economy,well from a bankers perspective.More money floating around, more loans for reconstruction and retaliation = more debt and bussiness= more money created=makes the world go round.
    Or something like that.

Torakx wrote: »
    Firstly the "Elite" and co apparently have an important summit/meeting (g20?) somewhere else while the olympics take place.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the G20 was last Monday, and G8 was earlier this year. I think we're shit out of big summits for this year.

With regards the olympics this could be a big opportunity for war,security companies,anti terrorist branchs of gov media,building contracts,cctv,police and army expansion etc etc, to make bussiness of terrorism while at the same time spreading fear of outside threats happening amongst the people,to help gain the legislation prefered to continue making lots of money,power and political connections.

I have to wonder why there was no similar theory (and subsequent lack of a pay-off) about the Euro 2012 competition. It's not exactly the same scale as the Olympics but it's still bloody big and important.

• Advertisement

Basically the overall and very general pitch for ct's, is that several global entities(societies,groups,boards,corps etc) are taking measures to control various aspects of everything they can to dominate.

Thats a very general summary.If only the world was so simple it could be summed up so easily.
    I have a suspicion that terrorism like 9/11 also promotes the economy,well from a bankers perspective.More money floating around, more loans for reconstruction and retaliation = more debt and bussiness= more money created=makes the world go round.
    Or something like that.

Yes but all this is not true, its just a theory.

If someone believes in a theory first, then they will subsequently see "proof" in every day events and politics, thus validating their original belief.

e.g. If there was a bomb scare at the Olympics, or, worse, an actual attack it will merely serve to convince RTTH that his beliefs are in fact correct, and that the anti-Christ is coming to enslave us all yadda yadda.

Or something like that.
    The idea that instability and war are good for the economy isn't true though, quite the opposite. It's a variation on the 'Broken Window' fallacy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Exclusive: Undercover Reporter Infiltrates Security Firm to Expose London Olympics -- BCFM 22.06.12

Highlights: Foreign troops drafted in; drug deals in training classroom; ineffective screening processes and detection technology; photographs of sensitive mock-up screening areas taken by un-screened trainees; 200k 'casket linings' delivered; uniforms being stolen; plan for an evacuation of London; drones on-line (incl. armed); poor standard of security recruits -- cant speak English

Possible reason the security is so lax is because they know there aint sh!t they can do about an inside job anyway.

enno99 wrote: »
    Highlights: Foreign troops drafted in; drug deals in training classroom; ineffective screening processes and detection technology; photographs of sensitive mock-up screening areas taken by un-screened trainees; 200k 'casket linings' delivered; uniforms being stolen; plan for an evacuation of London; drones on-line (incl. armed); poor standard of security recruits -- cant speak English
    Sounds like 'THEY' are a shambles, as usual.

Possible reason the security is so lax is because they know there aint sh!t they can do about an inside job anyway.
    Are you predicting a terrorist spectacular like RTDH Daithí? Because this is the sort of thing we can actually look back on afterwards to see if predictions were correct...

Are you predicting a terrorist spectacular like RTDH Daithí? Because this is the sort of thing we can actually look back on afterwards to see if predictions were correct...

Predictions and I aren't on speaking terms since comet Elenin.

Sounds like 'THEY' are a shambles, as usual.

Yup. It's like they think terrorism only occurs on airplanes. :rolleyes:

Predictions and I aren't on speaking terms since comet Elenin.

:pac:

To be fair though, a key part of verifying any theory is that it can be used to make predictions...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

@ 7.00 in that interview
    Channel 4 said there is a media blackout on this type of story no one will touch it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement