Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does any body massage session is necessarily erotic?

• 19-02-2012 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Erinfan

It all started when one day after a session of haircut in a large salon in the city where I live I walk to the cashier to pay the bill and the young cashier looked at me straight in the eyes and told me that they perform massage here also.

Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age.

I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Finally I agreed out of curiosity or just to say to have an experience of massage.

And (a woman) has began massaging my calves , soles of the feet ,legs and back after.
    The most critical phase is when she told me to turn to face the ceiling and she began to massage my belly, chest and head. My wife will forgive me because I enjoyed it.

At the end the questions I ask myself are:
    1°)Is it the way massage is performed ?
    2°)has she gone too far ?
    3°)and finally whether is it is really appropriate for a man to be massaged by a woman or vice versa?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Erinfan wrote: »
    It all started when one day after a session of haircut in a large salon in the city where I live I walk to the cashier to pay the bill and the young cashier looked at me straight in the eyes and told me that they perform massage here also.

Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age.

I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Finally I agreed out of curiosity or just to say to have an experience of massage.

And (a woman) has began massaging my calves , soles of the feet ,legs and back after.
    The most critical phase is when she told me to turn to face the ceiling and she began to massage my belly, chest and head. My wife will forgive me because I enjoyed it.

3°)and finally whether is it is really appropriate for a man to be massaged by a woman or vice versa?

Did she?

1. Sounds like a pretty normal massage to me.

2. No, she didn't touch you in an intimate area.

3. Of course it's appropriate in either case, why wouldn't it be? It's just a massage. You didn't have a problem with it or surely you would've refused to have the woman do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,325 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I think the head massage resulted in you being unable to write a sensible thread title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

It sounds like you were violated!

Please get in contact with these people. Only they can help you now. :(

Rape Crisis Network Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Jesus I miss physical contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

In the words of the great madonna(slag) maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I find massages sooooooooo creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Next time use the MAN from Russia OP he specializes in male massage!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

No, but it is relaxing and calming. It releases tension and knots in your muscles!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The way the thread is titled, I dont know if its a statement or a question :confused:

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

He wants you!

Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age. I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

:)

;)
    Good for you OP. Not shackled by normal sexual and social conventions.

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

p.s. Someone with the time please dissect the OP and make fun of all the possible euphemisms and innuendo contained within.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Sofaspud wrote: »

It's always seventeen outside. Always. So what he said is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Sofaspud wrote: »

wha'?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

why do the young people they love this massage
    i do not understand ?! my god your proposal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

bluewolf wrote: »
    why do the young people they love this massage
    i do not understand ?! my god your proposal?

my sexy sister wear this dress?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

But where was your prostate massage?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Go to Thailand, your quickly learn the difference between Massage and "Maaasaaaage" < = a ladyboy who wants to jerk you off!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

It's funny sister your always rub. Sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

No happy ending so?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

A guy I know is a bit of a perv, he goes for a massage performed by a nice orientel lady, he gets a stiffy which the lady notices. She says to him "you like ****" to which he replies oh yes, the lady leaves the room and returns about five minutes later and says to him "you finish ****".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

aujopimur wrote: »
    A guy I know is a bit of a perv, he goes for a massage performed by a nice orientel lady, he gets a stiffy which the lady notices. She says to him "you like ****" to which he replies oh yes, the lady leaves the room and returns about five minutes later and says to him "you finish ****".

Lol stinger for him

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

Went for a full body massage last summer, but assumed that didn't mean access to Boob Town... I was wrong! I got such a fright when the girl pulled the towel down, the girl knew I wasn't comfortable anymore so she just stopped. So awkward! I wouldn't mind only it had been lovely till then, felt like a prude but I just really thought a boob massage by a stranger was a bridge too far for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I had a full body massage a while back. it was way more"full body" than op's., but stil wasn't sexual.

massage is a massage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Caraville wrote: »
    Went for a full body massage last summer, but assumed that didn't mean access to Boob Town... I was wrong! I got such a fright when the girl pulled the towel down, the girl knew I wasn't comfortable anymore so she just stopped. So awkward! I wouldn't mind only it had been lovely till then, felt like a prude but I just really thought a boob massage by a stranger was a bridge too far for me!
    *crosses name of 'the special list' :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

Body massage session does not necessarily erotic. But any happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

I think the head massage resulted in you being unable to write a sensible thread title.

It worked. . .
    A Labour politition . . .
    Endas best hypnotherapy. . .

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 34,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Grammar nazis picking on the foreign kid. Great job guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Good point, but it looks like the country the kid comes from is one where the people have even more hang-ups about sex than Ireland. Is that possible?:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭some random drunk

My sister like to massage her brick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Ah it's ok. He wont understand anyway!

Advertisement