Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick post, ring designer name

• 10-12-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hey all, just a quick favor to ask if anyone has this weeks limerick post lying around could they please go to the fashion section and in the what's hot coloum at the side there's a ring designer that I would really like the name of please!!

My boyfriend burnt my paper in the fire before I could take down the name!
    Tried looking online and in the app but can't get it!

So please please please if anyone has it I will be very greatful!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

looking it up for you now... ;)

hmm, nothing in the fashion and beauty section anyway in this weeks paper dated 10th December, i looked throughout the paper and found nothing... :(

only thing anywhere near related is the little advert on the front page at the top of the paper for swarovski crystals at matthew stephens... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

ohh no!! really thought it was this weeks :( musta been last weeks!
    thanks soo much for looking tho, your a star! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Try having a look on their website - there is a digital edition

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

oh wow thanks mclove, didnt realise there was a digital edition!
    just had a look there and found it so thanks very very much was going crazy trying to find it!!:D

Advertisement