Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

caravanning 2012

• 16-03-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

the season seems to be starting up this weekend will many of you guys be hitting the road this weekend

looking for advice on some good family friendly campsites also spent some time last year at morriscastle and really enjoyed it but didnt venture to much farther, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Eileen36

Hi-we bought motorhome last year and did a few places with the kids ( 2 and 4 yrs old) so if yours are the same ages let me know and I can tell you where we found to be good-did midlands/Limerick/clare only lasy tear-this yr hoping to venture more North and South ..

Eileen

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kildaredub

Hi,
    We've just come back from Hidden Valley in Wicklow. We find it great for the kids (10 & 6).Also, Parson's Green in Tipp is good..kinda basic,but again the kids love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭TigerTim

Went to Parson's green for a few daya last July. Kids had a ball. Loads for them to do, boat rides, pony rides & great playground. Toilets were primitive though, the smell around the overflowing urinal would put me off calling again. Kids didn't notice that !!

T.

Advertisement