Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: DRUMMER and KEYBOARD PLAYER

• 12-08-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

WANTED DRUMMER and KEYBOARD PLAYER
    TO JOIN FULL TIME, RESPECTED & ESTABLISHED WORKING BAND
    REGULAR PAID GIGS INCLUDING TOURS & FESTIVALS
    IN IRELAND, UK & EUROPE
    DONEGAL BASED

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GaryByrne

I'd be interested in this, I've been playing drums for years!
    Could you pm me more details, I'm based in Killybegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Romski

Hi Guys ....
    Not sure if you got my PM last night. I'm a pro player, ex Irish & English names ..... good gear, transport, touring experience abounding, based just outside Glenties .... Please mail me at romek.parol@yahoo.co.uk
    Cheers
    Romek

• Registered Users Posts: 8 STUCKS

IN IRELAND, UK & EUROPE
    DONEGAL BASED

• Registered Users Posts: 18 assoos

Hiya what type of music do you play

Hey there,

We are a Blues Rock band.To begin with we will be working on a cover set mainly Rory Gallagher and some function stuff, once that is nailed we are planning to get stuck into our original track,s, we have over 60!!!

Are you a Drummer or Keyboard palyer?

Cheers,
    Emma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 KenpoKol

Hey,

I Play the keyboard, but in Dublin.

No experience playing in a band or to a live crowd.
    I got lessons for a few years and then started improving (sort of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25W_QPTeWHU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niuXVzcgfBM

The second one is little better, both of me playing.

Hey there,

Hows things? Thank you for you mail.
    We are the Chris Stuckey Band(aka SHINKICKER). We are moving from the UK to Ireland this October and will be based in Letterkenny.
    This will be a fulltime, professional band, with upto 4 gigs a week, rehearsing 2 - 3 times, festivals in Ireland, UK and Europe.
    To begin with we will be working on a cover set mainly Rory Gallagher and some function stuff, once that is nailed we are planning to get stuck into our original track,s, we have over 60!!!
    Take a look at the website chrisstuckey.co.uk and there is loads of our stuff available on YouTube.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
    Emma (Band Manager)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 KenpoKol

Hey Emma,

I am not too bad,

Thanks for the info.

To be honest, i am little terrified by looking at the site, i really am not sure i would be good enough to play or familiar enough with rory g's music.

I dont think i would fit in properly.

I'll happily give it a go.

If you want, can you mail me some sort of set list?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bridrum

STUCKS wrote: »
    Hey there,

Hows things? Thank you for you mail.
    We are the Chris Stuckey Band(aka SHINKICKER). We are moving from the UK to Ireland this October and will be based in Letterkenny.
    This will be a fulltime, professional band, with upto 4 gigs a week, rehearsing 2 - 3 times, festivals in Ireland, UK and Europe.
    To begin with we will be working on a cover set mainly Rory Gallagher and some function stuff, once that is nailed we are planning to get stuck into our original track,s, we have over 60!!!
    Take a look at the website chrisstuckey.co.uk and there is loads of our stuff available on YouTube.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
    Emma (Band Manager)

Hi Emma

Im a drummer from the midlands but willing to travel. I am a massive rory fan. Have been drumming for the last 15/16 years and i have loads of gigging experience. I would love to give it a shot and it would be a pleasure to play chris.
    Regards

WANTED: DRUMMER and KEYBOARD PLAYER
    FULL TIME, RESPECTED & ESTABLISHED WORKING BAND
    IN IRELAND, UK & EUROPE

• Advertisement

We are the Chris Stuckey Band (aka SHINKICKER) check out out website - http://www.chrisstuckey.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bridrum

We are the Chris Stuckey Band (aka SHINKICKER) check out out website - http://www.chrisstuckey.co.uk/

Hi
    im a drummer based in athlone willing to travel. Have been playing for the last 15/16 years. Would love to give this a shot. Very rarely miss shinkicker in ballyshannon so would be a pleasure to play with yee.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged.

STUCKS: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sashadimitri

IN IRELAND, UK & EUROPE
    DONEGAL BASED

im sasha a pro drummer , i was touring with a band around UK and EU but the tour is done so im looking to work with a new band , im looking for paid gigs and full time job
    please feel free to check my websites and please let me know if you are still looking for a drummer
    www.myspace.com/dimitrisashadrums
    www.sashadimitri.com
    regards

• Registered Users Posts: 4 macdarth

IN IRELAND, UK & EUROPE
    DONEGAL BASED

I'm a drummer with 15 years experience playing, just moved up to gweedore, re you still looking for a drummer? if so give me a shout at macdarth@yahoo.com

Advertisement