Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to buy a new pc

• 10-02-2006 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

hi im looking to buy a new pc my budget is about 1300/1400€ i want to get into games so that would be my biggest draw also i like havin a 19' monitor who can recommend me a good system and where to buy it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Hey Stephen, did you ever consider custom building your computer, you will get better value and satisfaction, more value though if you custom built the computer urself. Try www.komplett.ie for components.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

honestly wouldnt have a clue what to look for and how to put it together but thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

tom_ass19 wrote:
    Hey Stephen, did you ever consider custom building your computer, you will get better value and satisfaction, more value though if you custom built the computer urself. Try www.komplett.ie for components.

would komplett be the best value for buying components for a pc build,?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Ishindar

Y komplett have the best prices :D, i sent u some advise in a PM stephen ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

pm sent ishindar

• Advertisement
Advertisement