Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Limerick/ Munster Chat Room is there any ??

• 28-10-2004 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All :D ,

I was wondering if anyone can confirm to me if indeed Limerick /Munster region is totally devoid of Chat Rooms :eek: - is our provence that IT illiterate to the point where no-body has actually set-up a chat room servicing the area.

Surely even the Cities own home pages should have their own chat rooms or at least links available to relevant chat rooms available. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong its nice to meet ppl from all over and every walk of life :) but every now and again its nice to talk to someone who can relate to your own area - own issues etc :D . I know thats the idea of these kind of boards - but it would nice to do it real-time which is one of the nets gr8st strenghts, live interation.

Whats yer views on this or maybe someone can go one better and actually enlighten me to the existence of intelligent life forms in Limerick/Munster region :cool: .

Comments

Advertisement