Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgia Salpa??

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alandublin33

where did I put that sock ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Despite my rant; GS is perfect looking with an amazing personality. But she is easily the best looking girl ever to have been bred upon these shores.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,529 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

LOL @ "yer knicker elastic is twisted luv"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

How is she getting so much hate on those comment ratings.
    She doesn't seem dim at all when interviewed, seems very grounded and down to earth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

In fairness she has gotten fairly positive comments in other articles regarding her looks and personality!

I think it is just the headline throws people off..

• Registered Users Posts: 54,495 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I recall recently Georgia criticising Kate Middleton's dress sense. The gall of her; flaunting herself like a prostitute to try and get noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

Haha it looks like all of the top comments are from women? Bitches be bitchin'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Meh....Dave Reed from Neon has ruined her already i see, stupid girl.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Meh....Dave Reed from Neon has ruined her already i see, stupid girl.

who is he? What do you mean!

I think she has ruined herself. That upper lip and the area between her upper lip and nose is looking suspiciously trout pout/botoxy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

walshb wrote: »
    I recall recently Georgia criticising Kate Middleton's dress sense. The gall of her; flaunting herself like a prostitute to try and get noticed.

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

"How about Jedward being an embarrassment? Two MEN in their twenties who act like 4 year olds for a living."

Haha so true!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

salpa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

RMbabes22 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I have a presentation in college in a few weeks and we have to do it on an Irish celebrity and how the Irish media has potrays and uncovers them [in the case of Miss Salpa.:D]
    When Brendan O'Connor interviewed Georgia Salpa on RTE a few weeks ago, he treated her like a bimbo. There were jokes about bananas (use of in photo-shoots) and questions about her boobs (natural or enhanced?).

Georgia appeared quite happy to be addressed in this way. Maybe the fact that O'Connor edits the Sunday newspaper magazine in which she so often appears had something to do with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

<Snip>

Photo removed as per new copyright law.

What new copyright law?....can't we post pics anymore?

^ links needed!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There is a thread about it in Feedback.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056565895

Pics appear to be Ok for the moment, so I apologize for snipping the above.

Mea culpa.

Carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

marbless wrote: »
    When Brendan O'Connor interviewed Georgia Salpa on RTE a few weeks ago, he treated her like a bimbo. There were jokes about bananas (use of in photo-shoots) and questions about her boobs (natural or enhanced?).

Georgia appeared quite happy to be addressed in this way. Maybe the fact that O'Connor edits the Sunday newspaper magazine in which she so often appears had something to do with it.

yes indeed. Brendan made her and he reminded her of that in the interview.
    Brendan see boobs and sexual inuendo in everything as he considers himself funny.
    what else is Georgia Salpa actually famous for? Does she have anz actual qualifications in anything?
    she will be around for a while yet, write a chic lit like Amanda brunker and then fade away.

In fairness she has gotten fairly positive comments in other articles regarding her looks and personality!

I think it is just the headline throws people off..

so, she has personality as well as looks. I must study the topic of this beauty more

She looks like Michael Jackson, post plastic surgery, with big jugs. There's also a look of the Nana Mouscouri's about her. She seems very dim, but that's probably part of her job. Hope that helps.

i am not an expert on any of this and only heard speak of her recently. apparently the guards stopped her in cavan to get a photo. but how much work has she had done on her face and boobs( also known as personality)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

More pic I mean research.

g5_940311a_611750a.jpg

georgia-salpa_5665671.jpg

georgia_salpa_016.jpg

image-11-for-celebrity-big-brother-profile-gallery-679442847.jpg

georgia-salpa-22.jpg?w=500&h=715

georgia-salpa-21.jpg?w=500&h=750

georgia-salpa-19.jpg?w=500&h=634

georgia-salpa-9.jpg?w=500&h=572

georgia77.jpg.jpg

georgia33.jpg.jpg

georgia-salpa-6.jpg?w=500

15.jpg

• Advertisement

What new copyright law?....can't we post pics anymore?

^ links needed!

I know- weird. It was a link to a picture on another website too, one that clearly doesn't struggle with interpreting the law as much as this one.

Odd that it was the only picture removed from this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,715 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

This thread should be renamed 'You **** - you lose'

xzanti wrote: »
    There is a thread about it in Feedback.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056565895

Pics appear to be Ok for the moment, so I apologize for snipping the above.

Mea culpa.

Carry on.

Any chance you could restore it then?

just checked out her wikipedia entry. her looks is actually all she has and will surely get a few years exposure from RTE and the sindo unless she overdoses on something like katy French. still, she needs to do something outrageous to maintain the sindos attention.she had her fling with bad boy colum Best.

not exactly the most reliable of people- she waked out of a panto just before it was due to start and announced this by text message.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭BettyM

Fuinseog wrote: »
    what else is Georgia Salpa actually famous for? Does she have anz actual qualifications in anything?

I think you, perhaps, miss the point of "celebrity" which, long ago, ceased to have any bearing on qualifications or talent. "Celebrities" have developed into being famous just for being famous. My favourite "celebrity" of all time was Jade Goody who was famous for being foulmouthed and crass, and for nothing more.

I am glad to say I have never before heard of Georgia Salpa, have no idea who she is, and have no desire to know who she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

No matter how beautiful she is, Or how big her knockers are... You can be sure of this...There is some man sick of listening to her...

I know- weird. It was a link to a picture on another website too, one that clearly doesn't struggle with interpreting the law as much as this one.

Odd that it was the only picture removed from this thread...

What's odd about it? It was the first picture posted up on the thread after the SOPA law was passed..

Re your pic, is there not enough material already on this thread for you? I would say there is more than enough now.. Cool Vids and Pics for all your pic posting needs.

If you have any more questions, PM ME OR ANOTHER MOD OR TAKE IT UP WITH THE CMODS

Keep it on topic (chat) or the thread will be closed and bans will be given

First & Final Warning!

Banned

Folks, with regard to the recent changes in the law, we are as yet to receive finalised guidelines and are doing our best to keep things running as smoothly as possible.

So please bear with us.

Thank you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement