Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods 20% discount promo code

• 26-02-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

New code just arrived yesterday good for about 2 weeks, 20% off orders of €50 or more. Quote 39TD9. Happy shopping:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

only valid for customers with a credit account

• Registered Users Posts: 24 caroljohn

Just worked for me , thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanPammer

39TD9 didn't work for me on a tv that isn't on sale!

I'm glad, I don't even need a new tv!!

Maybe it isn't valid for electrical?

(I have a credit account)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Hi guys, will this code work on reduced items?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭phil1nj

No joy with this on a couple of pairs of jeans :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭davehey79

just tried a sample check out on a 3rd gen ipad 16gd wifi + 3g and the code is working 410.40 for it delivered if anyones interested (also works on all other apple products)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimK1764

davehey79 wrote: »
    just tried a sample check out on a 3rd gen ipad 16gd wifi + 3g and the code is working 410.40 for it delivered if anyones interested (also works on all other apple products)

Funny how its not working for me, and I actually want to buy today :mad:

ah balls sorry man thought would work for most people although in sayong that i get codes sent to me by email so they must be linked to certain accounts

ah balls sorry man thought would work for most people although in sayong that i get codes sent to me by email so they must be linked to certain accounts

Yeah I think this could be the case, I got a 15% code last week used it for something and it wont let me use it again. Oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Very good price, but as above
    39TD9 - This offer code is only valid for customers with a credit account.

• Advertisement

mtdelany wrote: »
    Very good price, but as above
    39TD9 - This offer code is only valid for customers with a credit account.

I have a credit account still wont work.

39K66 15% off on orders over €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

I'd just like to say that even with 20% discount littlewoods is expensive compared to other distance sellers. Nearly any electrical item that I've seen in their book can be bought much cheaper elsewhere.

ads20101 wrote: »
    I'd just like to say that even with 20% discount littlewoods is expensive compared to other distance sellers. Nearly any electrical item that I've seen in their book can be bought much cheaper elsewhere.

You won't find that iPad cheaper anywhere unless its fallen off the back of a lorry !

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanPammer

TimK1764 wrote: »
    I have a credit account still wont work.

39K66 15% off on orders over €50.

I have credit account also, that code isn't working on a full priced tv.

Maybe only valid for clothes/furniture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

I got a 25% voucher on friday and I dont know whether to post it on here, or buy something I don't necessarily need.. hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭webels

I would love to have it for something I don't necessarily need if your need is not so great. Thanks in hope ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

by the way if your looking for a 25% off voucher code, the past 3 times i've cleared my account with them i've had one texted,mailed and emailed to me within a week.

25% off on orders over €50

39K6K

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Sorry that this is off topic, but how come I can't see any Apple iPads for sale?!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

She Devil wrote: »
    Sorry that this is off topic, but how come I can't see any Apple iPads for sale?!

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/apple-ipad-3rd-generation-with-retina-16gb-storage-with-wifi-cellular---black/1090668924.prd

• Registered Users Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭Soups123

39K6K worked for me 25% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Angel8

lainymcd wrote: »
    New code just arrived yesterday good for about 2 weeks, 20% off orders of €50 or more. Quote 39TD9. Happy shopping:)

39TD9 just worked for me. Happy new shoes. Thanks so much for the code x

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Meshel

Looking to buy a new highchair and its €269 would love a discount code to save a bit of mula :-) tried both 39td9 39k6k but neither are working on my account :-( anyone else got codes I could try??
    I would be forever grateful!!

Sorry Meshel don't have anything other than what's been posted.

I got a 20% discount code on this thread the other day so paying it forward. This code just worked for me today 20% 29JZB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

There is an 'up to' half price sale on at the moment as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

Etnies wrote: »
    by the way if your looking for a 25% off voucher code, the past 3 times i've cleared my account with them i've had one texted,mailed and emailed to me within a week.

25% off on orders over €50

39K6K

This just worked for me, thank you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Meshel wrote: »
    Looking to buy a new highchair and its €269 would love a discount code to save a bit of mula :-) tried both 39td9 39k6k but neither are working on my account :-( anyone else got codes I could try??
    I would be forever grateful!!

No recession in your house then :eek: seriously though this one is a real case of form over function its heavy, barely reclines, doesn't fold away, cover can't be wiped clean, is difficult to remove for cleaning and difficult to dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

But a lot of apple products on LW are much more expensive than on store.apple.com/ie. Compare the Apple TV is €139 on LittleWoods but is only €109 on Apple.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

dmeehan wrote: »
    But a lot of apple products on LW are much more expensive than on store.apple.com/ie. Compare the Apple TV is €139 on LittleWoods but is only €109 on Apple.com

That's fine if you have the cash to hand but sometimes people need the credit on Littlewoods and it's nice to be able to save what ya can with the codes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

Anybody have any new codes? The older ones arnt working now.

Advertisement