Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subways "southwest" sauce.

• 16-04-2005 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i might pick this stuff up? its absolutly gorgeous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,008 ✭✭✭✭tk123

you can buy bottles of it in Subway!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Shortest thread evarr. Where else would you buy Subway Sauce?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

McDonalds?

On the topic of Subway... how bad is it actually for you? Like is it on the McDonalds / BK level or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭e38418

mmmmmm...chicken....extra cheese and southwest sauce.
    for fecks sake i have at least another two hours work to do yet and all ive eaten today is a bowl of soup and someone brings up subway?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

According to my WeightWatchers guide book, it's a *lot* lower in points than McDonalds or BurgerKing.

Your best options in McDonalds are chicken nuggets, in BK it's a Chicken Flamer, and apparently Subway do a "7 under 6" range or something - which is seven sandwiches with under 6grams of fat in them, and they're all reasonably healthy options, as far as fast food goes. Your average burger and chips meal would be twice as bad for you.

Although, I read Fast Food Nation, so I won't be eating at Subway until I've gotten over that. And I read it years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Whats in southwest sauce? I go to subway nearly everyday and the fella in there is always telling me to try it but im afraid that if i dont like it it will turn me off subaway! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Subway is very good for you... I remember watching oprah one day i was sick and nothing better to watch.. a fat kid went on a subway diet.. which means for lunch, dinner etc instead of going to McD and the like he went to subway.. he lost a load of weight and actually looks good..

anyway when they heard about that Subway hired him as spokesperson and promoted subway as healthy fast food which when you think about it, it has to be.. especially if you get the LOW fat options.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

Saruman wrote:
    Subway is very good for you... I remember watching oprah one day i was sick and nothing better to watch.. a fat kid went on a subway diet.. which means for lunch, dinner etc instead of going to McD and the like he went to subway.. he lost a load of weight and actually looks good..

anyway when they heard about that Subway hired him as spokesperson and promoted subway as healthy fast food which when you think about it, it has to be.. especially if you get the LOW fat options.

on the faq on their website they say that they dont sell their sauces. damn

Advertisement