Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

intels new cpus

• 21-02-2012 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

what's up lads and lassies! going to be doing a new eyefinity gaming build for myself soon and i was just wondering if it will be worth waiting on intels new cpus?

when exactly are they out does anyone know? and how much more of a performance increase will the 2500ks replacement give? i heard a 5% from someone, if that's true i may as well just go for the 2500k instead of waiting over a month to get the new one

also a similar question with nvidias gpus; when is the 570 and 580 replacements due out? i might wait to see how good they are before buying the 7970

last question about 3x monitors for eyefinity; does anyone know any daycent 23/24" ones from HWS with good reviews for gaming/eyefinity?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭Serephucus

CPUs: April/May
    GPUs: May/June-ish
    Monitor: Dell U2311 / 2412M

• Registered Users Posts: 15,187 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Theres rumours floating about that the CPU's will be delayed till mid june/july, as Intel are over stocked with sandybridge processors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

cheers

Advertisement