Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention :)

• 28-04-2010 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

:D hey im doing a assignment survey for college and just made one :) if you wouldnt mind doing it i would be very happy :) its not long only 8 short questions :) im deeply open to criticism on what might be wrong with it and what could be changed or added

The survey is on a proposed a winter service from a garage. It is not real and used only as an example!

The this winter service check would include a full service as well as a full point check to make sure your car is safe to drive in dangerous winter conditions as ice, snow and sleet.

The point of this is to find out how costumers think and provide a better pleasant service and experience to customers as well as finding out the why would a customer should get a winter check and what advantages does that give you.

(I know its not perfect, hence why I posted it here for criticism)

Also some people find it pointless, but some of ye might have encountered these customer surveys or will encounter them so its not pointless to the motor industry. Its to make things easier and better for you in the future :)

Thanks

Heres the link

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CVKTZGG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭I Was VB

You spelled Service wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

fixed :) btw have in mind its just winter service as an example :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭I Was VB

fixed :) btw have in mind its just winter service as an example :)

Its clearly somthing got to do with marketing a winter servicing, i'm really finding it difficult to see how its relaveant to boardsies.

Generally surveys are given to people who have a somthing in common with the rest of the people in the survey.

You could just do it yourself with the questions asked.

its not marketing its just a customer survey. im sure every one that has a motor had to deal with a garage at some stage...garage fixes cars = motors

im not too worried do ye do the survey :) i just want to know that as a normal person this survey is easy to understand and it doesnt offend any one in any way so that it would be suitable for public use and would be of some benefit to the garage or the customer in the future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,969 ✭✭✭✭Esel

On-going should be hyphenated.

Q3 remove question marks.

Q4 should read "Have you ever had a winter service check on your vehicle?"

When I click Next (using Chrome), it returns me to the already completed page one.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

thanks fixed...for the chrome issue i cant solve that...that's survey monkey compatibility issue :S sorry

i attached the second page in case some one has the same problem.

:D hey im doing a assignment survey for college

What are you doing at college do you mind me asking ? The Junior Cert ? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bigjohnny80

Could u not make the thread title more relevant. Just wasted time reading this.

RoverJames wrote: »
    What are you doing at college do you mind me asking ? The Junior Cert ? :p

Automotive Management & Technology :)
    its a simplistic survey...its meant to collect just enough data that you need and provide a simple non annoying survey...hey be nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭alias no.9

I can answer the first question and the fourth question on the first page, the second and third are meaningless because I haven't a clue who you are and what service of yours that I am purported to have used. I lost interest at this point.
    If you were just looking for feedback on the design of the survey, then it would be useful if you provided a context.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

what exactly is this for????

considering your last attempt at getting marketing idea's for a dealership???

thread New Automotive idea's....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Might be more suited to the surveys section for getting advice about constructing a survey?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

Although theres not much life in there

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Your survey makes no sense. I suggest you fix it, or i see no reason to leave this here. Your survey asks "What made you use our service" what are you referring to?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Your survey makes no sense. I suggest you fix it, or i see no reason to leave this here. Your survey asks "What made you use our service" what are you referring to?

Agreed it looks like this is some garage looking to pimp up their survey to make it look good.

Stinicker wrote: »
    Agreed it looks like this is some garage looking to pimp up their survey to make it look good.

omg im just a student and a survey is a part of my assignment...

Title of survey states clearly winter service which is done by a garage. What made you use our service? Garage/Dealership service.
    draffodx wrote: »
    Might be more suited to the surveys section for getting advice about constructing a survey?

Although theres not much life in there

well i cant double post it now can i?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

draffodx wrote: »

Thread moved to surveys forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

This question doesnt work correctly:
    How often do you get your car checked out by a qualified mechanic?
    How often do you get your car checked out by a qualified mechanic? Once a year
    Twice a year
    Three or more times a year
    Whenever something goes wrong with the vehicle
    Other (please specify)

When you type in for the "Other" field, it still insists you select another option.

Matt Simis wrote: »
    This question doesnt work correctly:

When you type in for the "Other" field, it still insists you select another option.

fixed it now...thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement